0 Expectation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0 Expectation

I expect the Raptors not make to the playoff and tank hard, we rid ourselves of Lowry, DeRozan, 2Pat, and T-Ross and start anew while let rookies Delon Wright, Bruno, and Norman Powell play more minutes along with the development of Anthony Bennett. I also think we should let Cory Joseph play more and have him be our starting PG when Lowry is dealt. We will shed tons of salary and sign Kevin Durant next year. We can resign Scola for the vet minimum.

2016 season
    Joseph/
    ??/
    Carroll/
    Durant/Scola
    Val/Biyombo

I believe Lowry himself can fetch us a good wing player while DeRozan + Ross +2Pat can get us a starting PF, Bosh or Horford or Millsap or Favors perhaps.

You really expect KD to sign with a lottery team when teams like Clippers, Rockets, Wizards, Thunder and more will be chasing after him?

Comment

my zero expectation.

we don't sign Kevin Durant because this is reality and not fantasy. None of our picks pan out. Knicks make playoffs so we get another useless draft pick that Masai will still find a way to waste. Enter Treadmill.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Fire Casey and the Raptors go on a Gay type run. Losing to the Sixers might mean the first firing this NBA season

Comment

Tank and do it right for fuck's sake.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

If we tank, I want Masai to pack his office and leave, he is too far into his contract to be doing something like this.

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
              I expect the Raptors not make to the playoff and tank hard, we rid ourselves of Lowry, DeRozan, 2Pat, and T-Ross and start anew while let rookies Delon Wright, Bruno, and Norman Powell play more minutes along with the development of Anthony Bennett. I also think we should let Cory Joseph play more and have him be our starting PG when Lowry is dealt. We will shed tons of salary and sign Kevin Durant next year. We can resign Scola for the vet minimum.

2016 season
              Joseph/
              ??/
              Carroll/
              Durant/Scola
              Val/Biyombo

I believe Lowry himself can fetch us a good wing player while DeRozan + Ross +2Pat can get us a starting PF, Bosh or Horford or Millsap or Favors perhaps.
              8 games.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                Fire Casey and the Raptors go on a Gay type run. Losing to the Sixers might mean the first firing this NBA season
                You're dreaming.

And we won't lose to the Sixers. Book it.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  Tank and do it right for fuck's sake.
                  I don't understand fans going for the the tanking thing. It's not guaranteed to get you anybody important (even if you do it "right") ... but it does guarantee you have to watch a truly shitty team ... for quite awhile. And it's ... spiritually gross.

Ew.
                  Last edited by Wild-ling#1; Wed Nov 11, 2015, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
                    I don;t understand fans going for the the tanking thing. It's not guaranteed to get you anybody important (even if you do it "right" ... but it guarantees you do have to watch a truly shitty team ... for quite awhile. And it's ... spiritually gross.

Ew.
                    All the Tank Nation here need is to watch the Sixers. They've been tanking for YEARS now and look at them.......they're still pretty bad lol.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
                      I don;t understand fans going for the the tanking thing. It's not guaranteed to get you anybody important (even if you do it "right" ... but it guarantees you do have to watch a truly shitty team ... for quite awhile. And it's ... spiritually gross.

Ew.
                      There isnt anybdy in the draft worth tanking for. #FireCasey

Comment

Early seasons struggles could be a good thing. It can force change, whether it's a coaching change, trade, or a shuffling of the rotation.

It's best we figure this shit out now, rather than in March.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          my zero expectation.

we don't sign Kevin Durant because this is reality and not fantasy. None of our picks pan out. Knicks make playoffs so we get another useless draft pick that Masai will still find a way to waste. Enter Treadmill.
                          We are becoming exactly what MU said we would not become.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            Early seasons struggles could be a good thing. It can force change, whether it's a coaching change, trade, or a shuffling of the rotation.

It's best we figure this shit out now, rather than in March.
                            If we were to lose to winless Philadrlphia tonight and 1-6 New Orleans on Friday would that be enough to force a coaching change?

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                              If we were to lose to winless Philadrlphia tonight and 1-6 New Orleans on Friday would that be enough to force a coaching change?
                              I would like to see Masai work some magic and land a legit PF, first. We haven't had one since Bosh.

Comment

Working...
                              X