• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decent Stream here if anyone needs one,

http://teamstreamtv.proboards.com/page/channel_1

Enjoy Guys!

Comment

draps wrote: View Post
      if we dont win by atleast 20, this team has some serious issues to look at
      For sure, Philly was already a bad team but they're missing there 2 best players in Covington and Noel now. If this game is remotely close this team is even worse than I thought.
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

So what are we gonna do if the Raptors lose? Lol.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
          Even Dwane Casey couldn't fuck this one up right? Right? Right?!?!?!?!?
          Won't be surprised if he does.

Comment

If we don't put Okafor in a million pick and rolls tonight smh
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
              So what are we gonna do if the Raptors lose? Lol.
              well... LGFW?

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                If we don't put Okafor in a million pick and rolls tonight smh
                Maybe we will when Biyombo's on the court....

Comment

Excited to watch Philly. They play a good brand of basketball that is fun to watch

Their talent means they still lose tho....

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
                    Being in Western Canada, I've only been to one Raptors game, and it was a Remembrance Day, camo-uniform, Philadelphia 76ers game where the Raptors set a franchise worst record with 7 points in the second quarter. So yeah, tonight's game is going to dredge up some bad memories for me.
                    Lol, well the two games I have been to have been heartbreakers. The first one was the one where we had the triple OT vs Washington and then we got the loss. It was so annoying.

The other loss happened when John Salmons decided to hand the game to OKC. Lest we forget.

So yah, there are loads of memories each one of us has. Let's bury the hatchet with those memories and hope for a win.

I can't watch the game, but please dear lord I don't want to wake up to a heart attack. I'm emotionally attached to these raptors!

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                      Lol, well the two games I have been to have been heartbreakers. The first one was the one where we had the triple OT vs Washington and then we got the loss. It was so annoying.

The other loss happened when John Salmons decided to hand the game to OKC. Lest we forget.

So yah, there are loads of memories each one of us has. Let's bury the hatchet with those memories and hope for a win.

I can't watch the game, but please dear lord I don't want to wake up to a heart attack. I'm emotionally attached to these raptors!
                      Wow, those are a couple of fucked up games you happened to watch.

Comment

For mine and everyone elses sanity. Lets please god not lose.

Comment

Does this count as a must win?
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Lets go guys.

http://nba-stream.com/live/76ers-live-stream/channel-1/
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                              Does this count as a must win?
                              I'd say it's more of a "must not lose".

Comment

Let's go Lowry
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X