This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snooch wrote: View Post
    That was a reported post, yet multiple hours later it still stands.

Lends the question what would happen if I posted that in response to someone else....
    If the post was reported, it would have been discussed and dealt with. A PM warning may have occurred, but the post itself could still remain. We don't edit/delete every post that has had action taken against it.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

That was a reported post, yet multiple hours later it still stands.
      Axel wrote: View Post
      If the post was reported, it would have been discussed and dealt with. A PM warning may have occurred, but the post itself could still remain. We don't edit/delete every post that has had action taken against it.
      Was the post reported? As in, clicked the "report post" function on the site? Or was it reported via other means (PM)?

I just saw the post in that thread and gave it the appropriate infraction.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
        Was the post reported? As in, clicked the "report post" function on the site? Or was it reported via other means (PM)?

I just saw the post in that thread and gave it the appropriate infraction.
        The "report post" function

Comment

how about posts like these that are allowed to go on...but if a poster retaliates to them, like I have in the past, that poster gets "disciplined" or warned.

I could go back through pages and pages of attacks and insults against me...but these are the most recent.....
          OMG all insults you recieve have been earned either on this earth, or in your previous life Snooch, and you know it.

:P

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
            OMG all insults you recieve have been earned either on this earth, or in your previous life Snooch, and you know it.

:P
            dont you start. lol.

Comment

hahahahahaaa

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                He'll be back in a week; but in the name of transparency ...
                I hope you guys remember to unban mcHAPPY for the trade deadline

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  I hope you guys remember to unban mcHAPPY for the trade deadline
                  lol, automatically expires.

Comment

Sorry guys if you caught my "Reporting Post" boo-boo a few minutes ago. Working out some kinks on the forum at the moment.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                      Sorry guys if you caught my "Reporting Post" boo-boo a few minutes ago. Working out some kinks on the forum at the moment.
                      We are rather kinky around here.

Comment

how long do the points stay on?

Comment

how long do the points stay on?
                          30 days.

If you check your profile, there is a tab for infractions which would tell you the expiry and value of each one.

Comment

I making a formal complaint about CalgaryRapsFan. I tried to make a complaint in two other threads and it appears to have been deleted?

Comment

I'm also making a formal complaint about CalgaryRapsFan. I was given an infraction for doing nothing more than appealing for civility in light of some highly insensitive comments made my another poster.

Comment

Any concerns should be addressed via PM directed to any of the mods or admin (cc more than one if you wish). If you haven't done so yet, please do so.

The reason we ask for PM is that it isn't fair to all of the readers of the site to have to read through multiple posts that have nothing to do with the topic that they chose to try and read. That is why posts regarding issues that are not related to the basketball topic get deleted. We can still see them if we need to reference anything.

Once the PM is provided, the mods and admin can share and discuss via the mods sub-forum (visible only to us) and the conversation can go from there.

I would also encourage users to use the Report Post function when they see a post that they feel is against the rules and to not engage with the poster themselves. Reporting posts sends a message to all mods and creates a new thread in the sub-forum for us to review with direct link to the post in question. We cannot read every post in every thread (we are volunteers), so this allows us to be aware of any issues.

For the same reason as mentioned above, in addition to forum rules regarding moderating other users, do not engage with the poster if you have a problem with their post.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X