X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joey wrote: View Post
    Will be fun to be in a Fantasy League and NOT be Commissioner. Haha
    I was just going to PM you to ask if you want to be co-commish.

Comment

I think we have 5 if tonious is in... you can always do autodraft if you cant make the live draft. Those teams usually end up being the best anyways!

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
        Hmmm... never done Fantasy Baseball before, but sure why not!
        That was pretty much my philosophy. One fantasy baseball season (probably 10 years ago) is all I have for qualification, so I'm greener than a Ninja Turtle.

My plan is to build my team around the star players from Ken Griffey Slugfest for N64. Jim Thome, Kenny Lofton, and Larry Walker all still play right?
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
          I think we have 5 if tonious is in... you can always do autodraft if you cant make the live draft. Those teams usually end up being the best anyways!
          I might show up and still do auto-draft ... hahah

Comment

Last time I watched an entire game of baseball was in the early 90's. Is Roberto Alomar still playing? He was pretty good.

I'll give it a try if there is an opening. Let me know who to send my email address to.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
              Last time I watched an entire game of baseball was in the early 90's. Is Roberto Alomar still playing? He was pretty good.

I'll give it a try if there is an opening. Let me know who to send my email address to.
              Welcome planetmars!

Yes, there are openings. We just ask everyone to make sure you keep your lineups set for the whole season so the league stays competitive. I usually set my lineups every week for each head-to-head matchup, and it takes only about 5 minutes.

You can join by clicking on the link in my previous post (post #12) or pm me your email address and I'll send you an invite.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                No man, pretty sure he got suspended for spitting on an ump.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I'd be down for something like this.. But I'd like to see at least 10 teams lol

Comment

skywalker wrote: View Post
                    I have the league limit set at 10 teams, but I'm being very optimistic Join man!

Comment

skywalker wrote: View Post
                      Can't you let someone else win something for a change??? Sheesh...

Kidding. Join us, the more the merrier! 8 teams makes a pretty good baseball league. We'd be one away if you join!

Comment

I've never done fantasy baseball before. I could give it a shot.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

So of 8 teams, majority have no idea what they are doing. I like it.

Comment

It's basically set it and forget it... make sure your pitchers are starting. I haven't done one in a couple years now, hope everyone sticks with it and sees the season through.

Comment

I'm strangely excited by this. When is the (auto)draft?

Comment

Yahoo has us scheduled for Sunday April 3, 9pm EDT.

Comment

Working...
                                X