Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like that draft time. I might actually be able to do it live.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
      Yahoo has us scheduled for Sunday April 3, 9pm EDT.
      I was wondering if that was real or not though. 10pm (for me) on a Sunday night isn't typical.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Pffft looks like I'm going up against a bunch of rookies. I've done RR baseball leagues for 1 year and totally didn't come in 2nd last.(It was like 2-3 years ago and I came in last)

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
          I was wondering if that was real or not though. 10pm (for me) on a Sunday night isn't typical.
          The draft time can be changed no problem if it works out better for everyone.

Comment

drizz wrote: View Post
            Don't worry about me. I'll likely prerank a bit but mostly trust auto draft then.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I like the draft time and everyone knows I'm the only one that matters. All of you are just figments of my imagination anyway.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I have the league limit set at 10 teams, but I'm being very optimistic Join man!
                How do i join?

Comment

skywalker wrote: View Post
                  How do i join?
                  There is a link up thread.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

8 teams once skywalkers is in... that's perfect. Looking forward to the draft now. Sunday at 9 is good with me, it'll be a nice ending to the weekend.

Comment

8 teams once skywalkers is in... that's perfect. Looking forward to the draft now. Sunday at 9 is good with me, it'll be a nice ending to the weekend.
                      I don't think I will be able to join. The draft time doesn't work for me, and that's half the fun!

Comment

skywalker wrote: View Post
                        I don't think I will be able to join. The draft time doesn't work for me, and that's half the fun!
                        Balls! Autodraft served you well in both fantasy basketball leagues, just sayin'! 😉

Comment

Balls! Autodraft served you well in both fantasy basketball leagues, just sayin'! 😉
                          Mack makes a great point. I am awful when I actually draft lol... I'm in

Comment

Ok, I locked the league settings at 8 teams. If anyone else wants to join we can figure out whether to change it to 10.

As of now, the playoff settings are for weeks 23 and 24 with four teams advancing. Everyone agree with that? The other options are weeks 24 and 25 with four teams, or playoffs with 6 teams. Any input on playoffs?

Comment

I'll jump in, as baseball is one sport I kill in fantasy.... at least, I had 3 good years before.

10 teams it is?
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Katherynne73 wrote: View Post
                                I'll jump in, as baseball is one sport I kill in fantasy.... at least, I had 3 good years before.

10 teams it is?
                                If we are at 8, we may need to find another to bump it to 10?

Comment

Working...
                                X