X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katherynne73 wrote: View Post
    Just wait guys...

Once the playoffs stop, we'll all focus on baseball and trade's.
    That won't be for another 2 months for the Raps! Am I right??

Comment

• So my #3 Selection 2nd baseman Dee Gordon, was just suspended for 80 games for PED ... FOCK. Lol

Comment

• Man, my team sucks right now... It's like I'm the Blue Jays.

Comment

• I got my ass handed to me last week. Need to rebound against the commish. Gonna be another tough week I bet.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            I expect Legacy to start up shortly, at which point this is going to be the place to be! Everyones going to be hanging out in the Fantasy Forum .. and then we're cool again.
            Prelimary outreach to occur in the near future but the actual event will occur around the Finals.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I'm sitting comfy here thanks to Manny Machado. And 2 of my guys are doing awful in Martin and Tulo!
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I learned something last night.. there is a DL option.. so I was playing thin for no reason up until now.. ugh. #FantasyRookie

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  I learned something last night.. there is a DL option.. so I was playing thin for no reason up until now.. ugh. #FantasyRookie
                  .... how does this work? And did I drop Dee Gordon for nothing?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    .... how does this work? And did I drop Dee Gordon for nothing?
                    Not sure if it would have worked for Gordon since he's suspended. But I have two guys listed as "DL" since I drafted them. I clicked on one of the guys last night and I could place him on "DL". That allowed me to pick up a guy without having to drop another guy.

Comment

• Yes, any player that is listed as DL can be placed in the two DL slots on your roster and you are free to add other players. When you move the players off the DL spot, you will have to free up a roster spot for them to put them back into your lineups.

Comment

• Nice week planetmars! You kicked my ass man!

Comment

• drizz wrote: View Post
                          Nice week planetmars! You kicked my ass man!
                          Speaking of ass kicking, what's up Joey!

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            Speaking of ass kicking, what's up Joey!
                            Not much apparently ... Haha

Comment

• Still sitting pretty. I'm proud of my team and my pitching staff so far.

Lets hope the Aardwolves don't falter.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Katherynne73 wrote: View Post
                                Still sitting pretty. I'm proud of my team and my pitching staff so far.

Lets hope the Aardwolves don't falter.
                                What's an Aardwolf?

Comment

Working...
                                X