D'Angelo Russell - Super Snitch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D'Angelo Russell - Super Snitch!

I can't believe the story I just read. This guy secretly tapes Nick Young on video, enticing him to talk about women, then releases it to the press. How could anyone ever trust this guy!?!?!? Lol I never like him out of OSU, glad he's on the Lakers.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15...ng-made-public
    Last edited by Mack North; Wed Mar 30, 2016, 11:21 AM.

I just read that story too. Jeez. Like what the fuck? Is he working for TMZ or some? Ugh.

Comment

Sounds like a headcase.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

seems he wants to fuck azaela to me. he is the douche bag that goes to his buddy's girlfriend and tells her how bad her boyfriend is.

he is craig kilborn in old school

Comment

He sounds like a guy that is playing for a 15 win team.

This right here is the downside of tanking.

Comment

The internet has a hold of it now! haha

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nba/twitte...on-nick-young/

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
              I can't believe the story I just read. This guy secretly tapes Nick Young on video, enticing him to talk about women, then releases it to the press. How could anyone ever trust this guy!?!?!? Lol I never like him out of OSU, glad he's on the Lakers.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15...ng-made-public
              Yeah, that's totally fucked up. There is no acceptable explanation. They might have to trade him or clean house now to keep him. He broke the code of honor. And I'm not saying what Nick Young did was anything but dishonourable however that was his business, not the whole world's business. Russell humiliated three people here and alienated himself from a whole team. Skills only get you so far, someone needs to teach him how to be a man.

Comment

Sheesh. I was hoping some TMZ person tricked him into releasing the footage but then I start to really wonder what the hell he's doing with that kind of video anyway. Iggy's been going through some serious depression too so this is the last thing she needed to see. Dumb and immature by Russell.

Comment

I was a fan of his game coming into the league....but wow, just when you think you've seen it all.

Gotta give some blame to the Lakers too. Maybe Russell is just a damn fool, but everything has taken a backseat to Kobe's victory lap, and Scott is especially treating the young guys like crap. Can't be a too good an environment for Russell, Randle, Clarkson, etc...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    I was a fan of his game coming into the league....but wow, just when you think you've seen it all.

Gotta give some blame to the Lakers too. Maybe Russell is just a damn fool, but everything has taken a backseat to Kobe's victory lap, and Scott is especially treating the young guys like crap. Can't be a too good an environment for Russell, Randle, Clarkson, etc...

Fuck that. It's all on Russell. You don't do that shit to your mate. This kid got no common sense.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post

This has nothing to do with the Lakers besides the fact that they drafted a guy who has no sense of honor. That's their mistake. The rest is all him because an excuse of "sorry but I betrayed my teammate and possibly destroyed his relationship because Kobe is getting too much attention" is as weak as it comes. Of course this season is about Kobe. How many seasons has he been a Laker? How many records does he hold? How many titles did he bring the Lakers? How much in earnings did he bring into the Lakers organization? How loyal has he been to the Lakers organization? Kobe deserves all the attention he's getting because he's earned it. This guy and Kobe Bryant are completely unrelated things, sorry.

Comment

Byron Scott said it best about Russell back in February "He's 19, but sometimes I think he's 14." That's all I need to hear about him.

Slimy move though. Funny how he sat down beside Lou Will at one point and Lou got and walked away? Cold bruh. Haha

Comment

Might as well shut him down for the season.

DNP - Snitch

Comment

This is some unforgivable stuff. How can anyone in the league trust this guy if his own teammates can't? i know I sure wouldn't. Gonna be interesting to see how it plays out.

Comment

He's gonna need to come out with a formal, very public apology first. It's gonna need to be genuine and heart felt. I don't think he'll do that because my theory is that anyone who pulls this shit hasn't been raised right.

Comment

Working...
                              X