We are coming for you, Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tonious35 wrote: View Post
    Let's beat Lebron to Guarantee KD, or we just draft the next KD in the 2016 Draft lol
    Yah let' just do this instead. I would rather win than lose tbh.

Comment

why is this thread not hilarious meme's and inspirational videos?
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
            why is this thread not hilarious meme's and inspirational videos?
            bless up!

Comment

Comment

For the first time in a long time I really like our chances. Let's crush these losers.

Comment

twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Comment

I'll be happy of we beat them. I very much disliked Indiana when Hibbert and Co. became hilariously cocky during their run of a couple good seasons.

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                        I'll be happy of we beat them. I very much disliked Indiana when Hibbert and Co. became hilariously cocky during their run of a couple good seasons.
                        I still dont understand what the fuck happened to Hibbert. He was getting DPOY talk and pulled one of the best/worst dissapearing acts I've ever seen

Comment

I still dont understand what the fuck happened to Hibbert. He was getting DPOY talk and pulled one of the best/worst dissapearing acts I've ever seen
                          Slow player that just got a little older and heavier was enough to kill his game in the NBA.

Comment

Raptors twitter lmao
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

He's mostly the same player. His game hasn't dropped off a cliff. He's on a much worse team. He's always been very slow and unathletic, and doesn't have much in the way of skill. Never been a great rebounder either.

Offensively he's always been bad. He's not useless, but he has limited skills. He's not efficient and he doesn't have range. In Indy he was just a 5th option with better guys around him.

Defensively being in Indy was huge for him. In their peak years, he had great D at every spot leading guys straight into him as he mostly stood around the paint waiting.

Hibbert was easily the most overrated player in the league during those good years for Indy.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                                Slow player that just got a little older and heavier was enough to kill his game in the NBA.
                                nah he fell off way to quick for that. I remember he woke up one day and decided to be essentially worthless

Comment

Working...
                                X