We are coming for you, Indiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Barkley thinks this will be a tough matchup for the Raptors.
    Ya, but have you seen his golf swing? It makes babies cry.

Comment

• First game will be really important.

I am honestly really afraid of their guards. Ellis, Stuckey, and Lawson could potentially carve up the Raptors defense.

Comment

and last year he said we would beat Wizards and the year before that he said we would beat Nets. He's a jinx
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
          First game will be really important.

I am honestly really afraid of their guards. Ellis, Stuckey, and Lawson could potentially carve up the Raptors defense.
          If the Raptors lose because they can't contain the corpse of Monta Ellis, the artist formerly known as Rodney Stuckey and a guy that's played like 10 games this year, then they need to blow this team the fuck up and start over cause that's just embarrassing.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
            If the Raptors lose because they can't contain the corpse of Monta Ellis, the artist formerly known as Rodney Stuckey and a guy that's played like 10 games this year, then they need to blow this team the fuck up and start over cause that's just embarrassing.
            You know we could barely contain Grant from the NYK. Guarding penetration hasn't been our strong point. Which is also why we suck at guarding the 3 point line. We have to pack the paint because we can't guard against penetration.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
              Not worried about them, I'm just worried about George.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                  Not worried about them, I'm just worried about George.
                  I suspect the Raptors are worried about him, too.

Comment

• I am dissapointing that this thread has yet to include Al Pacino speech on any given Sunday, aka the best sports movie speech ever
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      I am dissapointing that this thread has yet to include Al Pacino speech on any given Sunday, aka the best sports movie speech ever
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                        Aliens
                        but sam cassel doesnt play anymore?

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          its good, but not the best

slapshot or rudy for me

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            I am dissapointing that this thread has yet to include Al Pacino speech on any given Sunday, aka the best sports movie speech ever
                            It's been a while since I've seen any of these movies, but I remember enjoying Varsity Blues and The Program more than Any Given Sunday.

It was also around this time that I started to lose faith in Oliver Stone...

Comment

Barkley also thinks the Clippers would beat GSW if they matched up in the playoffs.
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                It's been a while since I've seen any of these movies, but I remember enjoying Varsity Blues and The Program more than Any Given Sunday.

It was also around this time that I started to lose faith in Oliver Stone...
                                It was kind of a not great movie but Pacino is cool and the speech is awesome. It was more an inside look at pro football and all the egos than anything
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X