No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1 (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is HARD not to like Patterson. Hard.
    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
      so when do we start the invasion of the pacer's fan forums ?
      When we're getting the brooms out between games 3 and 4!

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          How I wish that I'd be in T.O. already... At least in Poland I'll be able to watch the first game in the evening, so next day wont start for me in the afternoon, after watching Raptors game in the middle of the night

Comment

• Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
            so when do we start the invasion of the pacer's fan forums ?
            Bad karma. Stay humble
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              GARY Zieleski is horrible for us. Please not in out series.

Comment

• I think we will win via sweep. Carroll back changes the entire complexion in my opinion.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                  It is HARD not to like Patterson. Hard.
                  my favourite part of the article is the possessive "we". this is his home and he seems to be canadian and it doesn't matter what the passport says.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    I think we will win via sweep. Carroll back changes the entire complexion in my opinion.
                    i think the team might get up a couple games and need to learn to keep pushing down on the throat. they have taken some games off thinking they had it, and even quarters in games they were winning. i could see us up 2 or 3 games and not bringing the intensity.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      I think we will win via sweep. Carroll back changes the entire complexion in my opinion.
                      I'd agree if I didn't think Scola would get minutes. As it is, in at least one game I'm pretty sure the starters will dig a deep enough hole that we lose the edge in that one.

Not that I'd complain about a sweep.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Bad karma. Stay humble
                        Yeah! Fuck Indiana!!!

Wait, what?

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Bad karma. Stay humble
                          if i cant use sports to become a drunken arrogant ass i dont know whats right and wrong in the world anymore

Comment

• Can game 1 FUCKING start already. All I've been thinking of is the Raptors since yesterday.

Funny thing is I have 4 exams next week and instead of studying for my courses (calculus, chem, physics, & mechanics), I'm studying NBA stats in regards to players who play for us
                            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                                Can game 1 FUCKING start already. All I've been thinking of is the Raptors since yesterday.

Funny thing is I have 4 exams next week and instead of studying for my courses (calculus, chem, physics, & mechanics), I'm studying NBA stats in regards to players who play for us
                                You're not alone. I will take the most important exam of my life in a few weeks and I have just started the preparation. I'm pretty much screwed. Raps wins would make me motivated though.

Comment

Working...
                                X