Mobile "Like" System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile "Like" System

Is it not possible to have the "like" system incorporated into the mobile version of the site?

Just curious cause I rarely open my laptop anymore and I do like that feature. Kind of annoying having to go to the laptop to like a comment or see who liked your comment.

Also, being able to edit your post would be nice too (if this is already possible I'm just an idiot).

I don't know how complicated something like that is to do but wondering if someone can shed some light on the plausibility of that ever happening.

Are you using a mobile web browser or a mobile app (like Tappatalk)?
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
      Are you using a mobile web browser or a mobile app (like Tappatalk)?
      I'm on the mobile Web browser. I tried tapatalk very briefly ages ago but didn't like it for some reason. Does it have the like system tho? Maybe I should check it out again.

Comment

It has a like system (newly added), I'm not sure if it matches up or shows up on the main page or not. Haven't investigated.

One thing it does well is edit, multiquote and things like that. So if editing your post is something you want, it might be worth getting. I use it and while it doesn't have full browser functionality (not even all mod functions are available) it certainly gets the trick done for 80% of what I need it to do and likely 95% of what you need it for.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
          It has a like system (newly added), I'm not sure if it matches up or shows up on the main page or not. Haven't investigated.

One thing it does well is edit, multiquote and things like that. So if editing your post is something you want, it might be worth getting. I use it and while it doesn't have full browser functionality (not even all mod functions are available) it certainly gets the trick done for 80% of what I need it to do and likely 95% of what you need it for.
          Nice, I will definitely download it again. Do u know if it can filter posts to "new posts"? That is what I repeatedly click every time I'm on this site. For some reason I think that might have been why I didn't like it.

Comment

Not sure about the filters. I always go through the subforums and refresh the page.

Comment

A quick informal test says that "likes" on tappatalk don't show up outside of tappatalk.

Comment

Ya, sorry guys. I'm not technical enough to figure this one out.

Comment

Ahh no worries, was just a thought. Thanks for the responses.

Comment

Working...
                  X