Jurassic Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jurassic Park

Hey guys, Raptor fan from Montreal here. So i'm leaving for Toronto from Montreal on Wednesday for the game, can you guys tell me how long before the game I should be in line to get a good spot at Jurassic park? Its a 8pm start.

Any info would help

Thanks

I believe they open up Jurassic park 2 to 3 hours prior to the game. Like for tonight it'll start getting busy I imagine around 6pm.

Comment

when i edit:delete post and leave a delete message does someone actually read that? i have probably left 50+ delete messages that are all "didn't double post". not upset or anything just wondering if it is actually worth the several seconds and finger strength to type it again and again.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        when i edit:delete post and leave a delete message does someone actually read that? i have probably left 50+ delete messages that are all "didn't double post". not upset or anything just wondering if it is actually worth the several seconds and finger strength to type it again and again.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          No. It will show a message and then under "Reason" it will show why it was deleted. And that's whatever the user types in.

Comment

Working...
          X