Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest addition to the staff - Cody73

Hey guys and gals,

We're welcoming a new member to the team today. With the off-season likely days away we typically enter some of the busiest days on the forums for a couple months before the dog days of summer. So we'll need some extra peepers on the site. So effective today we're welcoming Cody to the team. Cody's been a long standing and well respected member for some time now and happy to have Cody on board to help out.

Please help me welcome Cody to the team.

Comment

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

That I will, folks.

That I will.

Also... a cat pun, Ax? Really?
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Welcome to the team Kat!!

Comment

Katherynne73 wrote: View Post
            That I will, folks.

That I will.

Also... a cat pun, Ax? Really?
            Haha it was the only choice.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I always imagined Katherynne73 as Cody73 professing his allegiance to Katherine Wynne
              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Keep the taser in it's holster now!!

Comment

Working...
                X