Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superjudge wrote: View Post
    Ya, dont try to hooligan it up with the russians hahaha
    UK firms are bigger and much much more brutal than Russian, just one thing tho - UK hooligans are all banned and can't even leave UK during major tournaments.

Comment

Proof that Russian firms are "operating" in France(Daily Mail):

And Senior Russian football official actually congratulated them for "defending their country" (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...r-says-up.html)

UK firms must be fuming right now.

=======================================

"Marseille prosecutor Brice Robin told a news conference: "There were 150 Russian supporters who in reality were hooligans. These people were well prepared for ultra-rapid, ultra-violent action. These are extremely well-trained people."
      This was what made it difficult to arrest them, the prosecutor said, adding that he did not think the Russian hooligans were "professional" but that they were "extreme"."
      Last edited by rocwell; Mon Jun 13, 2016, 05:59 PM.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
        lol

hahaha I mean, I'm sure we've all done it on the couch in the privacy of our homes, but at a stadium for tens of thousands to see and millions more at home? Lol No shame... these guys don't know there's a camera pointed at them for the 90+ minutes every game?

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
          hahaha I mean, I'm sure we've all done it on the couch in the privacy of our homes, but at a stadium for tens of thousands to see and millions more at home? Lol No shame... these guys don't know there's a camera pointed at them for the 90+ minutes every game?
          He doesn't care about cameras

Comment

Way to go Iceland!
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
              Way to go Iceland!
              Ronaldo is salty af rn

"They celebrated like they had won the Euro cup or something. That's a small mentality. That's why they'll do nothing" - Cristiano

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                Ronaldo is salty af rn

"They celebrated like they had won the Euro cup or something. That's a small mentality. That's why they'll do nothing" - Cristiano
                LOL it's not like Portugal has won much, and this is Iceland's first tournament, and they got a result in a game most people expected them to lose. I say they deserve a little celebration, especially if they can win one of their next two games.

Comment

Just watched the hilites on the Iceland-Portugal game. Ronaldo is such a slut ...god! Did not know ...pop. of Iceland is 325k. and Ronnie is mouthing off?

Comment

What a douchebag that guy is. He was on his finest diving form all day then he has the marble to make comments like this.... this is what happens when you put athletes on pedestals..... they start to believe their own bullshit.

Comment

UEFA/FIFA needs to do something about those Russian firm(s) operating in EURO areas right now. Russians were fined $150k, but it's not enough. They're attacking ordinary fans after they leave pubs, shops and etc. Even children and women were attacked and injured. English hooligans who must stay at home during major tournaments are already trying to leave country for France ( facebook pages/profiles ). People will die and football "festival" will be ruined if UEFA stays put.

"The UK government confiscated the passports of 3,000 people identified as hooligans to prevent them from traveling, the French Interior ministry says.

Germans provided a list of 2,500 troublemakers. But Russian authorities provided just 30 names."
                      There are some reports that Polish hooligans are travelling to France to fight Russians. Polish firms are very dangerous and brutal. They fight to kill, not to injure or show strength.

UEFA/FIFA, please stop it... don't ruin this amazing tournament. THANK YOU!
                      Last edited by rocwell; Wed Jun 15, 2016, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                        Just watched the hilites on the Iceland-Portugal game. Ronaldo is such a slut ...god! Did not know ...pop. of Iceland is 325k. and Ronnie is mouthing off?
                        He doesn't get it. It's very cool moment for such a small country. And BBC guys said that 10% of Icelands population have arrived in France. Pretty cool.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                          What a douchebag that guy is. He was on his finest diving form all day then he has the marble to make comments like this.... this is what happens when you put athletes on pedestals..... they start to believe their own bullshit.
                          Pretty much my thoughts too.

Also happy to see Hungary get the win. Huge for them. My brother in law in Hungarian (so i guess my nieces are too) and it sounds like a good time over there celebrating (nicely coincides with the end of the school year helps).

Typically I cheer for Germany or Netherlands, anyone but Italy will do this year though. Hopefully some great underdog (Hungary?) can push through and make a good run.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Wales and Ukraine are the underdogs I'm pulling for right now, can't wait for Wales-England tomorrow morning!

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                              Wales and Ukraine are the underdogs I'm pulling for right now, can't wait for Wales-England tomorrow morning!
                              England! England! Lions need to stop Bale somehow and everything will be just fine!

Comment

Iceland's Kari Arnison on Ronaldo post-game comments: "He's a sore loser, he fannies about dives around"

Comment

Working...
                                X