Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo wrote: View Post
    So what teams did he release it to?
    One was Boston... which has to make you smile or scratch your head because it was the Celts team doctor that performed the procedure on his shoulder.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

Presumably all but the Celtics and Suns, those are the only two he was rumoured to be withholding the records from.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

As far as I'm aware; the only teams he didn't release them to were the Suns and Celtics.

He definitely views himself as a top 5 pick as he said that he wasn't going to do 1 on 0 work outs or 1 on 1s unless they were against Simmons, Ingram or Murray.
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Brown was brought back for second workout by celts. Last time they did that was Marcus smart. Suns brought chriss in a second time the same day as bender. Thibs didn't attend bender workout. Bender has last workout with celts tomorrow. Virtually nothing released on bender. Makes him hard to predict. Zinger had his only workout posted online. So hard to tell perception of bender.

Comment

One thing I will say, I believe a lot in the chip on your shoulder factor with guys who slip, so if someone does slip(and this applies to both 9 and 27), you pick them.
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
              One thing I will say, I believe a lot in the chip on your shoulder factor with guys who slip, so if someone does slip(and this applies to both 9 and 27), you pick them.
              I think it would depend on why they slip. If it's anything other than a medical red flag; I think I agree with you.

Except on 27 ... at that point, anything is a plus so medical is less of a concern.
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

It's going to be Brown.

Hield is going to be wanted cause 3-point shooters don't grow on trees. Brown's upside is high, but people want sure things.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
                  Dunn's had shoulder surgery twice; does that count?

Comment

Brown at 9 would be a Godsend. He's more Stanley Johnson than he is DeRozan though (at the same age).

Comment

lewro wrote: View Post
                      Dunn's had shoulder surgery twice; does that count?
                      Thats a chip on your shoulder.. not in your shoulder..
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

Yeah, I was jk. Another way to look at this thread is who moves up?

Comment

Oops just saw Newton's law

Comment

lewro wrote: View Post
                            Yeah, I was jk. Another way to look at this thread is who moves up?
                            lol. Was just about to post this. Too bad Ivan Rabb pulled out of the draft. He'd be a good candidate to move up and also a potential fit for the Raps.

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              The guy who I think sits looking at his cell phone every four to five seconds as he squirms incredibly nervously in the green room as the commish calls out names other than his is..... an RR fan favourite.... Jaylen Brown....It was a coin flip between him and Chriss.

I have seen Brown exactly once in a game situation... the first rounder in the NCAA tourney... and he was an empty suit...
                              There are those who watch games.. watch the self promotional videos about the draftee's who talk about his lack of a shot... but for me ... I am basing this seat of the pants pick on the following assumption. That when the lights go on and you leave the room to hit the floor and the team needs you as the other go to guy (Rabb) is hurt and you lay an ostrich sized egg that a reg flag... a big effing flag.....I get bad games.. but Brown was a no show.

Question is... do the Raps take him if he tumbles ...
                              This man is definitely gonna fall because he has an odd mindset and isn't skilled

Comment

Working...
                              X