This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 matches are up live now!!

Apollo vs 007 and Axel vs Dogelover. Polls stay open for 48 hours.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Mine will be in this eve.
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• who do I submit too again?

I am ready ... minus player intros

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
          who do I submit too again?

I am ready ... minus player intros
          All us gold letter user names must look alike.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Its nice to have this rolling again. I was expecting a lot more action in the game threads but maybe by tonight that will be really rolling.

Comment

• so Axel gave me one of the last picks two years in a row, and now he's making me go with David Robinson against Hakeem.

Dirty Axel

Comment

• Well i managed to cut it down to 149. Sent!

Comment

• Like I said, Mine is 98 words.

Has wheaz sent his in yet? I really wonder what people think of my squad in general.

Remember guys, it's not just stats here. Factor in personality and style as well. Do the players compliment each other? Are they selfish/unselfish?

(Sorry, just re-reading The Book of Basketball. I just got a copy for free, and it really shows how some teams have great players.)
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                    so Axel gave me one of the last picks two years in a row, and now he's making me go with David Robinson against Hakeem.

Dirty Axel
                    You can pretend that I'm out to get you if it makes you feel better but the reality is, it was all random so it's just the universe that hates you

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      You can pretend that I'm out to get you if it makes you feel better but the reality is, it was all random so it's just the universe that hates you
                      Oh well. The dude abides.

I'm sending you my new and improved gameplan, which is exactly like the old one but with player names in bold!
                      i see everyone's doing it and it looks good.

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                        Oh well. The dude abides.

I'm sending you my new and improved gameplan, which is exactly like the old one but with player names in bold!
                        i see everyone's doing it and it looks good.
                        Haha actually I've been doing it for anyone who hasn't since it's much easier on the eyes. So all you did is save me some trouble, so thanks

Comment

• Legacy League S2 Draft

So as of right now, the plan is to have 5 games of round robin, which would be 1 game per week for each team. Each game would be determined by random draw with the caveat that no repeat matches can occur, so if they do a whole new random matchup is generated so that I can post the pic of all 6 matchups.

After our round robin, the top 8 advance to the knock out stage which is single elimation. If there is a tie for 8th, then some head to head matchup tie breaker will have to occur. Without tie breaker matches, we end early Sept. Enough wiggle room to ensure done before Oct.

Comment

• Sounds like fun. Gives everybody a chance to make it through to the knockout rounds.
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• That's sounds like it's coming from someone concerned about this week's match up.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                That's sounds like it's coming from someone concerned about this week's match up.
                                I am! It looks like I'm going to lose to you for the second year in a row
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X