Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like we are splitting the matches this week Apollo.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Yeah, I shit the bed with lineup decisions in both leagues. Took some gambles that blew up in my face.

It's going to be tough to win Keeper this year with Allen out and Dez paired with a backup QB learning the ropes. Kinda dejavu: last year, same deal with Dez and I lost Jordan Nelson in preseason. The curse continues in Keeper for me. lol

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Comment

3-0 (1st place) and now I'm getting Le'Veon Bell back. Fingers crossed for good health.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Talk about a wide open season scoring wise. I know a couple teams have pulled away early mostly due to luck of the draw scheduling but almost the whole league is fielding team who may make the playoffs and have a shot at winning this year.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            Talk about a wide open season scoring wise. I know a couple teams have pulled away early mostly due to luck of the draw scheduling but almost the whole league is fielding team who may make the playoffs and have a shot at winning this year.
            Whoa whoa whoa, my guys are just not over-exerting themselves unless the match up warrants it.

Comment

Ha, ha I was wondering if you guys were going to call me out on that jab.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                Ha, ha I was wondering if you guys were going to call me out on that jab.

Comment

My guys were helping you build a false sense of security. Now they're coming for your fancy schmancy second seed. Then they're going for Ceez's top spot.

Comment

Axel, you're definitely not my best friend.

Comment

So we're three weeks out from the playoffs. I need to rattle off three wins despite another big injury. Good luck down the stretch guys.

Comment

Its gonna be tight making it into the playoffs but I managed the first step which is winning this week. One more win and I should be in.

Comment

So right now it looks like me and Jimmie land the last two seeds and give the champ the boot. Crazy finish to the regular season with four teams tied for the final two playoffs spots. High score breaks the tie.

Comment

Good luck to everyone in the playoffs today!

Comment

Five weeks ago I wasn't sure if I could make the playoffs with what happened to Keenan Allen and then AJ Green but here I am, 7-7 and in position to possibly squeeze out a W against the top team and head for the finals. I haven't won this league in three long seasons. I hope the streak isn't extended to four.

Comment

It's not a lock yet but it looks very likely that I will win my THIRD championship in this league's seven year history. Jimmie must be hating my team right now because the last time I made the finals I won it all and who was I facing? Jimmie.

Congrats on a strong season though Jimmie and thanks to all for making this league so great for so long.

Comment

Working...
                                X