Everything VanVleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best pic of Freddy:

I honestly didn't know he wore glasses off the court, but I'm not shocked. IMO, we should invest in some Amare Stoudamire like goggles for the dude.... it'd make him look more badass.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Shit. People are FINALLY noticing VV eh?

We need to find a way to keep this guy at all cost. He's the guy that makes the 2nd unit go. And really he's our best young player. Surprised they didn't name him as Brogdon's replacement in the rookie/sophomore game. They named Prince instead lol smh.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Shit. People are FINALLY noticing VV eh?

We need to find a way to keep this guy at all cost. He's the guy that makes the 2nd unit go. And really he's our best young player. Surprised they didn't name him as Brogdon's replacement in the rookie/sophomore game. They named Prince instead lol smh.
        Taurean Prince? Shocked he wasn't invited already. He's having a good year.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

D-League bound.
          Axel wrote: View Post
          Ideal D League PG as he'll set up teammates properly.
          enlightenment wrote: View Post
          Okay I understand the signing a bit better now
          DanH wrote: View Post
          Guys, we covered this a while ago when the signing was first reported. Camp invite, nothing more. We invited 4 guys last year, none of them made the team.
          Axel wrote: View Post
          Not nearly as foolish as telling people what they should bother talking about or not.

Maybe Masai has no intentions of VanFleet past the summer but maybe he's seen the trade demands and is stacking PG first because he foresees a deal that might cost us CoJo or Wright and wants to have a replacement within the organization for quick back fill.

VanFleet was one of the more intriguing undrafted players due to some interesting projections. Masai obviously made him somewhat of a priority over other guys at this stage.
          Haha first page of this thread is funny. DanH took an L for once. Axel was optimistic
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            Or Casey plays 4 PG
            tonious35 wrote: View Post
            Oh dear god no, you just gave him an idea......

In detail:

VanVleet
            Lowry
            Delon
            Corey
            Demar
            LOL We've basically seen this lineup without Cojo before

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Haha first page of this thread is funny. DanH took an L for once. Axel was optimistic
              Yeah, Masai and co were way higher on him than I thought, obviously with good reason.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Fred might not have the Lou will #'s, but there should be new award for guys that defy expectations this much

I nominate Fred for 15th man of the Year!

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  Jose Calderon that can play defense? Sounds good to me. Welcome to the squad Fred
                  Haha I don't think I was too far off on this

Comment

• Fred is still coming into his own. A year and a half in the league. He's not going to grow any taller, but he hasn't hit his ceiling yet. I love the idea of these kids playing beside DeMar every day in games and at practice... the original walking advertisement for "accept no limitations."

Comment

• is freddy restricted?

do the raps still have Nando De Colo's rights?

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
                        is freddy restricted?

do the raps still have Nando De Colo's rights?
                        Yes. Yes.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Shit. People are FINALLY noticing VV eh?

Couldn't agree more.

The starters are currently learning how you run a ball movement offence from Fred VanVleet. Need him around to continue to tutor Kyle and DeMar, not to mention the fact that the second unit minus VanVleet is useless. He makes that whole thing go, and if you want those young guys to continue to perform you need Fred there. Nobody on the team plays harder than Fred.

3rd highest Net Rating in the NBA!!!

Let's see how he does in the playoffs. My money is on him being this year's Norm.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            Best pic of Freddy:

I honestly didn't know he wore glasses off the court, but I'm not shocked. IMO, we should invest in some Amare Stoudamire like goggles for the dude.... it'd make him look more badass.
                            You would think MLSE would be able to afford the $4000 laser procedure...

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              You would think MLSE would be able to afford the $4000 laser procedure...
                              Pic is of him in his college days. For all we know, he has gotten Lasik since then. Just something I found thanks to Reddit.
                              Axel wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• gorapsgo - I wouldn't call the 2nd unit useless without VV but he makes that unit go. They wouldn't be as good without VV in the lineup. He is a hell of a passer(best playmaker on the team), he knows how to run this offence, he doesn't panic. He's always in control. And you rarely see him make poor decision.

He is the best young player on this team.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X