This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tucas wrote: View Post
    You realize after the trade is done that I have put a higher value on him than you and you want to redo it because you didn't maximize your assets?
    You need to communicate this stuff before the Sign-and-Trade is completed though, so from that perspective I can see where he is coming from.

My larger point being though, that you would have said no to any further compensation, and as a result REALIZAR still wouldn't have killed the deal - so here we are.

But ya, you need to be up-front with those sorts of details.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      But between us REALIZAR, look at Tucas' team - you can't get blood out of a stone my man. Lol
      This is also true. I have no pick and several bad contracts. Unless you for some reason wanted to take Evan Turner for 3 years or Solomon Hill for 2 years off my hands, this trade wasn't getting any better for you.

Comment

• Now then, can we at least wait until the season friggin starts before we do anything else. Lol

Comment

Good Draft everyone! Years for your new signees are due by Tuesday at 8pm EST.
          Well, I'm already kicking myself for not having the foresight to edit auction values ahead of time when I knew I couldn't make the free agent auction. #LessonLearned HAHA. But here are my signings.

Taj Gibson 1 year
          Deron Williams Cup of Coffee… lol, er, um 10 day contract? Ok. Fine. 1 year.
          Andre Roberson 2 year
          DeMarre Carroll 2 year
          Jerian Grant 2 year

This brings my cap total to 39!

Comment

• How about I get Ulis for 3 years, Realizar gets Rondo for 1, and we'll consider us even after you made me pay $20 for McDermott at the auction last year, despite the fact that he was already on my team and was only in the pool by mistake.

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
              Well, I'm already kicking myself for not having the foresight to edit auction values ahead of time when I knew I couldn't make the free agent auction. #LessonLearned HAHA. But here are my signings.

Taj Gibson 1 year
              Deron Williams Cup of Coffee… lol, er, um 10 day contract? Ok. Fine. 1 year.
              Andre Roberson 2 year
              DeMarre Carroll 2 year
              Jerian Grant 2 year

This brings my cap total to 39!
              I believe we've allowed in the past for guys to be dropped prior to the season at no cost - so no need to include Williams at 1.

Comment

• New thread! Go use it! This thread will be locked shortly.

Comment

• Going to post my last minute singing announcements in the old thread so it will be less likely to be lost.

Clarkson joins on a 2 year deal.

Born Ready is just one a 1 year deal.

PS - I can’t believe the number of posts and drama surrounding players of the quality of Rondo and Ulis. They both suck.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• joey wrote: View Post
                    i believe we've allowed in the past for guys to be dropped prior to the season at no cost - so no need to include williams at 1.
                    bless you lol

Comment

My larger point being though, that you would have said no to any further compensation, and as a result REALIZAR still wouldn't have killed the deal - so here we are.
                      I just want to clarify that the deal would have died for me the moment when Tucas would have rejected to add value to the offer after demanding that I do so. It`s semantics, but actual.

Reject this trade for Tucas having negotiated in bad faith in principle. You can't stipulate new terms after making a deal. And he still continues to adamantly specify that I sign Ulis to three years to close this trade. Well I adamantly request that this trade be annulled because I'M REJECTING HIS DEMANDS. No offence.
                      RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                        I just want to clarify that the deal would have died for me the moment when Tucas would have rejected to add value to the offer after demanding that I do so. It`s semantics, but actual.

Reject this trade for Tucas having negotiated in bad faith in principle. You can't stipulate new terms after making a deal. And he still continues to adamantly specify that I sign Ulis to three years to close this trade. Well I adamantly request that this trade be annulled because I'M REJECTING HIS DEMANDS. No offence.
                        You explicitly said earlier that you would not have killed the deal if Tucas had rejected your request for additional compensation... at this point I really don't understand your insistence to kill this deal, other than you're having second thoughts about it, since you're getting a 64-ranked player for the 331-ranked player.
                        But fine, it's been rejected. I'll let you guys hash it out. I'm done with this. This is silly.

Comment

Working...
                        X