X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tucas wrote: View Post
    I'm so confused!
    It was a very poorly written article. Doug Smith likely. Who knows what kind of sources that guy has.

But Joeys statement on the matter is still true.

Comment

I can confirm though, that Jamal Murray and Dragan Bender have both signed their Rookie Deals.

Murray will be picking up a nice cushy 4 year Contract.

Bender will be getting a comfortable 3 year deal to prove his mettle.

Combined with Derrick Favors signing his 4 year deal, and the on-going discussions with Jeff Teague and his camp, internally the Monstars are very pleased with their off-season.

Oh ya, and Tony Wroten has been waived for disciplinary reasons.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
        It was a very poorly written article. Doug Smith likely. Who knows what kind of sources that guy has.

But Joeys statement on the matter is still true.
        I'm surprised this one didn't hit TMZ honestly.

Comment

I am looking for an upgrade at Point Guard, a player that will fit in with my roster long term.

Here is my roster, the bolded players are guys I am not looking/willing to move. I also hold my 2017 pick that could be part of a deal as well. I would like to send a point guard out in the deal so I am thinking a 2 for one.

1 Gordon Hayward 5
          2 Nerlens Noel 5
          3 Kawhi Leonard 4

4 Cory Joseph 4
          5 Kris Middleton 3
          6 Alex Len 3
          7 Thon Maker 3 (DPE)
          8 Kyrie Irving 2
          9 Joakim Noah 2
          10 Shabazz Muhammed 2
          11 Frank Kaminsky (DPE) 2
          12 George Hill 1
          13 Julius Randle (DPE) 1
          14 TJ Warren 1
          15 Marcus Morris 1
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

2 for 1 is tough right before FA period for me anyway. I'll send you an offer in November if you're still on the hunt.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              2 for 1 is tough right before FA period for me anyway. I'll send you an offer in November if you're still on the hunt.
              Yeah, 2 for 1s are always tough sells but right before auction especially so.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

It could be a 1 for 1 with a draft pick as well.
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Speaking of two-for-one deals, Team Axel has reached an agreement with Tucas to send G Avery Bradley (1 yr) and promising SF Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (3 yr) in exchange for veteran PF Paul Millsap (1 yr).

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                    Speaking of two-for-one deals, Team Axel has reached an agreement with Tucas to send G Avery Bradley (1 yr) and promising SF Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (3 yr) in exchange for veteran PF Paul Millsap (1 yr).
                    See, it can be done!
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Also speaking of 2 for 1 deals, that's what I'm looking for for Melo! Deadline soon! Send your offers!

Comment

Dude, advertise that you are shopping Millsap. There must have been better deals out there.

A steal for you in my eyes, Axel.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                          Dude, advertise that you are shopping Millsap. There must have been better deals out there.

Send your offer in Dan.

Comment

Send your offer in Dan.
                            Bah, you'll charge too much having just acquired him.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

I got quite a few offers for him, it wasn't any better. RHJ is 10 years younger and was on a tear before his injury. Bradley is 5 years younger and provides stats in similar categories across the board. I think RHJ will be really good. I'm more than happy with this deal.

Comment

That is potentially a team changing deal there Axel. Well played, you look ready to make some noise.

tucas wrote: View Post
                                I got quite a few offers for him, it wasn't any better. RHJ is 10 years younger and was on a tear before his injury. Bradley is 5 years younger and provides stats in similar categories across the board. I think RHJ will be really good. I'm more than happy with this deal.
                                In redraft Axel would have destroyed you but you're building in Dynasty so you might come out much better than you would keeping Milsap in the long run. I hope it plays out well for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X