Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the odds?

Game time. What are the odds?

Post a question and let the maniacs answer.

I'll start.

What are the odds JV AND Ross both finish the year as raptors?
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

50/50? I see JV getting traded as incredibly unlikely. But Ross is almost certain to be the centrepiece (financially) of any big trade, and I peg said big trade at about 50/50 to happen at all.

What are the odds the Raptors reach the ECF again?
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
      50/50? I see JV getting traded as incredibly unlikely. But Ross is almost certain to be the centrepiece (financially) of any big trade, and I peg said big trade at about 50/50 to happen at all.

What are the odds the Raptors reach the ECF again?
      Nice Dan, agreed!

I'm going to pull a homer card and say it's 60/40 raps make the ECF. I think Masai sees the team maxed out its talent last year, so he's going to try to make a major move to get a star. Here's betting that it happens!

What are the odds DeMar extends his range to the 3 point line?
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
        Nice Dan, agreed!

I'm going to pull a homer card and say it's 60/40 raps make the ECF. I think Masai sees the team maxed out its talent last year, so he's going to try to make a major move to get a star. Here's betting that it happens!

What are the odds DeMar extends his range to the 3 point line?
        Well he shot 33.8% from there last year. I think he probably stays at about the same percentage since I don't think developing a solid 3 pt shot is a priority for him anymore.

What are the odds that 2 Pat ends up becoming the starting PF sometime throughout the year?
        OG is our king

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
          Game time. What are the odds?

Post a question and let the maniacs answer.

I'll start.

What are the odds JV AND Ross both finish the year as raptors?
          80/20. IF a big trade occurs most likely TR not JV will be involved but unless the right offer presents itself I doubt MU will part with TR.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
            Well he shot 33.8% from there last year. I think he probably stays at about the same percentage since I don't think developing a solid 3 pt shot is a priority for him anymore.

What are the odds that 2 Pat ends up becoming the starting PF sometime throughout the year?
            I'd say 50/50. If sully really sucks Casey will be forced to start 2pats. He won't make the same mistake as last year.

What are the odds Kyle is all-NBA again.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
              I'd say 50/50. If sully really sucks Casey will be forced to start 2pats. He won't make the same mistake as last year.

75%+, if he plays like last year and the team wins he should get in again.

what are the odds demar gets all nba honors?

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post

80% chance he will be, maybe more. His Olympic experience will have simultaneously increased his motivation and kept him from getting out of shape in the off-season. And he's been improving every year here even without that added fuel.

What are the odds that Siakam will be getting minutes off the bench at the end of the year?

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  75%+, if he plays like last year and the team wins he should get in again.

what are the odds demar gets all nba honors?
                  10%. There are too many solid, 2-way guards in the league for DeMar to make an All-NBA team unless he has another career year offensively and he takes a huge leap defensively.

What are the odds that the Raptors hold on to all 3 (2 firsts and a 2nd) of their 2017 draft picks?

Comment

i think there is a 100% chance that the odds are 50/50 that a quarter of the roster will be dealing with injuries when they playoffs arrives, increasing the 1/10 chance of us winning the championship by 10% that we will lose in the first round to a team with 0% chance of winning the nba title if they have to play on sundays when its raining

Comment

Sinbad wrote: View Post
                      10%. There are too many solid, 2-way guards in the league for DeMar to make an All-NBA team unless he has another career year offensively and he takes a huge leap defensively.

What are the odds that the Raptors hold on to all 3 (2 firsts and a 2nd) of their 2017 draft picks?
                      I dont think anybody will be surprised if he does

25%, i say we keep 2/3
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                        I dont think anybody will be surprised if he does

25%, i say we keep 2/3

What are the chances Raptors get the first seed ?
                        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                          What are the chances Raptors get the first seed ?
                          That question merits a ban ... Zero, unless a unprotected pick came from a dreg team trade.

I believe Pascal S. will have as much impact as Norman P. did last season....which will be a great development.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                            That question merits a ban ... Zero, unless a unprotected pick came from a dreg team trade.

I believe Pascal S. will have as much impact as Norman P. did last season....which will be a great development.
                            i think the chances are actually high ... The Cavs are clearly the best team in the East but i feel that they will be more focused on remaining healthy for the playoffs, not being the first seed in the East so there is an opportunity there there if the Raps go for it

now if the Cavs really want to be the first seed then its theirs to lose

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post

1st seed means best team in the East. 1st pick is the draft.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                              X