Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we not do a 10 team league? Doesn't sound that bad.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Can we not do a 10 team league? Doesn't sound that bad.
      Open to any and all suggestions. Though we did have Maury to fill Apollo's spot. But that is an option for sure.

Comment

• I've only been in the league for 2 seasons and coming off a season where I feel like I should've won with the team I had, I wouldn't mind running it back. It would be sad to the players I have go into a redraft. But's totally up to everyone else who's been here longer than me, I'm down for a new challenge.

The veterans of this league, it's your call and if you feel a year off is needed. It'll give me a chance to hopefully win my contract and Dynasty leagues outside RR :-)

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
          I've only been in the league for 2 seasons and coming off a season where I feel like I should've won with the team I had, I wouldn't mind running it back. It would be sad to the players I have go into a redraft. But's totally up to everyone else who's been here longer than me, I'm down for a new challenge.

The veterans of this league, it's your call and if you feel a year off is needed. It'll give me a chance to hopefully win my contract and Dynasty leagues outside RR :-)
          You have just as much say as any other manager in the league. Appreciate you weighing in man!

Comment

• What's that old saying? "I brought you into this world and I can take you out of it".

Seriously though, I didn't mean to go all Yoko here. In fact I've been emphasizing this thing isn't in competition with the other leagues... People were all like "Apollo, make it a Dynasty", "Apollo, at least make it a keeper" and what did I say? No way, I don't want to cause problems for the establishment but here we are. I'm surprised because I thought someone stepped into my team even before the door could hit me on the way out.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              I'm going to propose something drastic ... because drastic times call for drastic measures ... I just received another Resignation from REALIZAR as well, so PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't get the feeling that anyone is enthused/excited/pumped etc. for this league this year ... and I don't know what to do about it, and it's really bumming me out ... so again, please correct me if I'm wrong on that.

So, I am floating for discussion, perhaps, putting the league on Hiatus for a season, and re-drafting next year, and starting Keeper again ... we're approaching Season 10 (!!!) which is crazy, and I just feel like things have gotten stale ... trying to think of what can be done. So again, I understand what I'm floating is drastic, but it's mostly just a conversation starter.

Please chime in.
              I’d like to keep it going

Comment

• Wasn't Koncept was supposed to be in this league last year...perhaps he would be interested in trying again and taking over Realizar's team?
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  What's that old saying? "I brought you into this world and I can take you out of it".

Seriously though, I didn't mean to go all Yoko here. In fact I've been emphasizing this thing isn't in competition with the other leagues... People were all like "Apollo, make it a Dynasty", "Apollo, at least make it a keeper" and what did I say? No way, I don't want to cause problems for the establishment but here we are. I'm surprised because I thought someone stepped into my team even before the door could hit me on the way out.
                  Yeah I took the reigns on your team... so I was excited to give this league a go. I understand if Joey and others want to take a break and am totally fine with that.

That being said my vote is to keep going.

Comment

• I think there's more than enough interest to keep this league going.

Comment

• Geez, threaten to take it away and all of a sudden everyone is super passionate and in touch with the league! Perhaps that was my plan all along.

Alright, well make sure Keepers are submitted through Yahoo, as I will not be accepting Keepers that haven't been submitted by Management through Yahoo. And make sure you are within the rules of Keeping them (Only one Franchise [3-year Keeper] etc.). You can check Yahoo to make sure how many years a player has been kept. If I see any Keepers being submitted that are against the rules, then we will have consequences. Not sure what they are currently.

Will reach out the koncept about taking over for REALIZAR.

Maury, please send me an active Yahoo email address (I think it needs to be Yahoo anyway..) I can send the invite to.

Still considering re-drafting the league after/for Season 10 though.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Geez, threaten to take it away and all of a sudden everyone is super passionate and in touch with the league! Perhaps that was my plan all along.

Alright, well make sure Keepers are submitted through Yahoo, as I will not be accepting Keepers that haven't been submitted by Management through Yahoo. And make sure you are within the rules of Keeping them (Only one Franchise [3-year Keeper] etc.). You can check Yahoo to make sure how many years a player has been kept. If I see any Keepers being submitted that are against the rules, then we will have consequences. Not sure what they are currently.

Will reach out the koncept about taking over for REALIZAR.

Maury, please send me an active Yahoo email address (I think it needs to be Yahoo anyway..) I can send the invite to.

Still considering re-drafting the league after/for Season 10 though.
                        I think season 10 is a reasonable reset time but it should be decided now so people can plan accordingly.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I believe this was discussed last year, but whats the interest in changing things up and adding an IL spot?

Comment

• Yea I wouldn't mind an IL spot... Think a spot would've helped me the past couple of years

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              I think season 10 is a reasonable reset time but it should be decided now so people can plan accordingly.
                              i am a nay on reset

Comment

• Last years Mack North Keepers:
                                DeMarcus Cousins - Franchise (Fiddy)
                                CJ McCollum - 3rd year Keeper ($30)
                                Joel Embiid - Processing contract - 1st time Keeper ($30)

$110
                                This year it will be:

CJ MCCOLLUM - $50(Franchise)
                                JOEL EMBIID "THE GOAT" - $30(2nd Time Keeper)
                                BEN SIMMONS - $30(1st Time Keeper)
                                ANDRE DRUMMOND - $30(1st Time Keeper)

I'm with jbml, why do we need a reset of players/rosters going into next year? I think we should stay with what we have now.

Comment

Working...
                                X