Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m wondering if there is a way to add more activity. Maybe increase the price of keepers every year that they are kept, etc...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Alright, well make sure Keepers are submitted through Yahoo, as I will not be accepting Keepers that haven't been submitted by Management through Yahoo. And make sure you are within the rules of Keeping them (Only one Franchise [3-year Keeper] etc.). You can check Yahoo to make sure how many years a player has been kept. If I see any Keepers being submitted that are against the rules, then we will have consequences. Not sure what they are currently.
      Noob question here.. how in Yahoo do you check how many years a player has been kept? I can go further back in this thread to see who my keeper's were last year, but if there is a way in Yahoo to do it I'd like to know how. Thanks!

Comment

• On the league page, under the title, there is a dropdown for 2018 season. Selecting a previous season and going to final rosters, you can see who was on your team's final roster at the end of a season.
        planetmars wrote: View Post
        Noob question here.. how in Yahoo do you check how many years a player has been kept? I can go further back in this thread to see who my keeper's were last year, but if there is a way in Yahoo to do it I'd like to know how. Thanks!

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          I was wondering the same thing myself, i think he just meant to check your roster for each of the last few years.

We could use a new thread too, this one has been going for 2 years. [emoji41]

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            I was wondering the same thing myself, i think he just meant to check your roster for each of the last few years.

We could use a new thread too, this one has been going for 2 years. [emoji41]
            Geez, you guys are soooo needy! Lol

Will look into this shortly.

Comment

• These were my keepers last year:

planetmars wrote: View Post
              Here are my Keepers:

Millsap ($30, 2nd time)
              Middleton ($30, 1st time)
              Dragic ($30, 1st time)
              Rubio ($30, 1st time)

Here are my keepers for season 9:

Kawhi Leonard (1st time)
              Kyle Lowry (1st time)
              Rudy Gobert (1st time)
              Mike Conley (1st time)

I forgot I had the two KL's. Nice!

Comment

• jbml wrote: View Post
                i am a nay on reset
                Mack North wrote: View Post
                I'm with jbml, why do we need a reset of players/rosters going into next year? I think we should stay with what we have now.
                I would say that with the high turnover, that this league needs a boost and a reset gives that. I was given a team that was bounced twice in a single offseason, and didn’t even get to pick my own keepers; so I have no real affinity to my team and just think that a league with 30%-35% turnover the last two seasons isn’t really in a great place.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I'm going to propose something drastic ... because drastic times call for drastic measures ... I just received another Resignation from REALIZAR as well, so PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't get the feeling that anyone is enthused/excited/pumped etc. for this league this year ... and I don't know what to do about it, and it's really bumming me out ... so again, please correct me if I'm wrong on that.

So, I am floating for discussion, perhaps, putting the league on Hiatus for a season, and re-drafting next year, and starting Keeper again ... we're approaching Season 10 (!!!) which is crazy, and I just feel like things have gotten stale ... trying to think of what can be done. So again, I understand what I'm floating is drastic, but it's mostly just a conversation starter.

Please chime in.
                  I love this league. This was the first RR Fantasy league I was in. I would love to see us keep it going!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    I'm ok with putting it on hold if we have to. Most of my concentration goes to Dynasty and I also want to see how the new league fares. If enough people are still down for this league then of course I'm still on board!
                    Stay the course!

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                      I love this league. This was the first RR Fantasy league I was in. I would love to see us keep it going!
                      Ya we've moved on from my threat. League isn't going anywhere. Lol
                      At the very least, I think it got people's attention.

Comment

Geez, threaten to take it away and all of a sudden everyone is super passionate and in touch with the league! Perhaps that was my plan all along.

Alright, well make sure Keepers are submitted through Yahoo, as I will not be accepting Keepers that haven't been submitted by Management through Yahoo. And make sure you are within the rules of Keeping them (Only one Franchise [3-year Keeper] etc.). You can check Yahoo to make sure how many years a player has been kept. If I see any Keepers being submitted that are against the rules, then we will have consequences. Not sure what they are currently.

Will reach out the koncept about taking over for REALIZAR.

Maury, please send me an active Yahoo email address (I think it needs to be Yahoo anyway..) I can send the invite to.

Still considering re-drafting the league after/for Season 10 though.
                        I am not opposed to re-draft after/for season 10.

Comment

Ya we've moved on from my threat. League isn't going anywhere. Lol
                          At the very least, I think it got people's attention.
                          Was that your secret agenda all along? HAHA

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                            Was that your secret agenda all along? HAHA

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              These were my keepers last year:

Here are my keepers for season 9:

Kawhi Leonard (1st time)
                              Kyle Lowry (1st time)
                              Rudy Gobert (1st time)
                              Mike Conley (1st time)

I forgot I had the two KL's. Nice!
                              Those are some solid Keepers! What a turn around already!
                              Bet you're feeling pretty darn good about our Kawhi deal ... :P Lol

Comment

• RR Keeper League .. PLEASE CHIME IN.

How do keepers work? Do I just pick guys from Apollo’s team last year? Also, how many do I get? From looking at others it seems like 4 but I’m not totally sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X