• Show
Clear All

pakdawgie wrote: View Post
    Here's my initial list:

Jimmy Butler (2)
    Hassan Whiteside (2)
    Rudy Gobert (2)
    Chris Paul (1)

I may add 1 or 2 others before the deadline......

Air Dawgs
    Hi Guys,

I've decided not to keep Gobert. So the final list is:

Jimmy Butler [2nd time]
    Hassan Whiteside [2nd time]
    Chris Paul [1st time]

Thanks!

Air Dawgs

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
      Demarcus Cousins [Franchise] $50
      Andrew Wiggins [2nd Time Keeper] $30
      CJ McCollum [1st Time Keeper] $30
      Ricky Rubio [1st Time Keeper] $30
      Jonas Valanciunas [1st Time Keeper] $30

That would be one helluva lineup to trot out on an NBA floor! Don't worry about our defense.

I get $500 to spend, right?
      I'm not going to keep Rubio.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        I'm not going to keep Rubio.
        I think this is the right move. You should also not keep Cousins. He's a scrub. Drop his ass.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
          I think this is the right move. You should also not keep Cousins. He's a scrub. Drop his ass.
          I forgot about Dunn the day I made those Keepers. I'll think about dropping Cousins, he is a big fat bumbumhead.

Comment

Cody and Drizz have until the end of the day!! Lets go guys!!

Comment

Sent mine into Joey.

^~^ My bad, people.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Sorry Joey, I didn't log in on time to select my Keepers in Yahoo! Your assistance would be greatly appreciated, kind sir.

Comment

Happy Draft day everyone!

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow did I mess up the auction. How does one get left over with $20!!??? Should have gone higher for Schroeder or Tobias....

Comment

pakdawgie wrote: View Post
                      Wow did I mess up the auction. How does one get left over with $20!!??? Should have gone higher for Schroeder or Tobias....
                      Finding that in between value while still being aggressive for your favorites and identify players you can get on the cheap later is the key to making it through with no cash left and happy with the roster. I think I burn myself in almost every auction draft at some point. Its tough to run a perfect draft and even when you do... Injury, injury and BOOM, you're f'd anyway.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Finding that in between value while still being aggressive for your favorites and identify players you can get on the cheap later is the key to making it through with no cash left and happy with the roster. I think I burn myself in almost every auction draft at some point. Its tough to run a perfect draft and even when you do... Injury, injury and BOOM, you're f'd anyway.
                        Yeah if anyone's curious how a perfect draft even looks, a quick gander at my team will show how it's done.

Comment

I have enjoyed my first few days in first place. Not sure that's ever happened for me in this league.

Comment

Hi guys, looking to market Butler and Whiteside for equivalent stars. Make an offer!

Comment

Hi, Chris Paul is injured but available....

Comment

Full transparency; I voted against that trade with Apollo and Mango.

Comment

Working...
                                X