Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope this wasn't my fault... i voted against by accident, but surely it takes more than 1 veto by an owner for it to actually happen?

Comment

• It takes one third of the league at minimum. So thats atleast four teams.

Comment

• What’s the dillio on this Westbrook - Steph deal - did voters pull a Mack and not read the players involved properly?
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Surprised to see the trade being vetoed as well. Figured the key participants were Steph and Russ. The other pieces were just shuffling deck chairs honestly.. and neither would be keepers (although I do like Schroder quite a bit).

I'm sure Joey will look into it as soon as he gets a chance.

Comment

• How did that get vetoed?

Comment

• Also, it’s my own fault for not keeping track, but for next season can we get a new thread like we do for dynasty. I rejected a bunch of trades because I looked back at page 1 and saw “1st time keeper” but now I realize the first page is from last season and I have a bunch of guys I can’t keep now.

Again, I get it’s my own fault, but it keeps things a lot more organized for each season to have its own thread

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                Also, it’s my own fault for not keeping track, but for next season can we get a new thread like we do for dynasty. I rejected a bunch of trades because I looked back at page 1 and saw “1st time keeper” but now I realize the first page is from last season and I have a bunch of guys I can’t keep now.

Again, I get it’s my own fault, but it keeps things a lot more organized for each season to have its own thread
                As someone new to this league, I would love to see a separate "keeper" thread similar to the dynasty cap thread.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  Surprised to see the trade being vetoed as well. Figured the key participants were Steph and Russ. The other pieces were just shuffling deck chairs honestly.. and neither would be keepers (although I do like Schroder quite a bit).

I'm sure Joey will look into it as soon as he gets a chance.
                  Yahoo keeps all vetoes private, even the Commish can't see it. It's probably in place to prevent a league from going off the rails. No risk of that after the trade deadline though.

Comment

Also, it’s my own fault for not keeping track, but for next season can we get a new thread like we do for dynasty. I rejected a bunch of trades because I looked back at page 1 and saw “1st time keeper” but now I realize the first page is from last season and I have a bunch of guys I can’t keep now.

Oh you can still keep them but it will cost you.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      As someone new to this league, I would love to see a separate "keeper" thread similar to the dynasty cap thread.
                      Yeah.. I had to go back to the previous keeper thread to figure out who had a second keeper or not. Got pretty confusing at times. A nice summary at the top would have been cool.

Oh and if we're taking votes on things to add for next year.. I vote for an IL spot Too many injuries in the NBA, especially to key players can really derail a season.

Comment

Yeah.. I had to go back to the previous keeper thread to figure out who had a second keeper or not. Got pretty confusing at times. A nice summary at the top would have been cool.

Oh and if we're taking votes on things to add for next year.. I vote for an IL spot Too many injuries in the NBA, especially to key players can really derail a season.
                        Just a little background: when this league was setup the 15 roster spots were implemented as opposed to going the route of IR spots.

That's not to say the current setup is perfect but if IR spots were introduced then I'd recommend cutting a roster spot for every IR spot.

Comment

Considering I took over this team AFTER keepers were selected, I honestly don't even know who mine are.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            Oh you can still keep them but it will cost you.
                            You can only franchise 1 player and I have Wall, Giannis, and Blake up for that.

Which leads to a follow up question. I have to stay out of the bottom 2 to prevent being demoted to redraft. With Wall injured, the trade deadline over and me being unable to keep him in the off-season, would it be total anarchy if I dropped him for another player?

At this point I’m just trying to stay in the league and an injured player who I can’t keep isn’t helping. Although I acknowledge how that could cause some issues around the league.

Comment

You can only franchise 1 player and I have Wall, Giannis, and Blake up for that.

Which leads to a follow up question. I have to stay out of the bottom 2 to prevent being demoted to redraft. With Wall injured, the trade deadline over and me being unable to keep him in the off-season, would it be total anarchy if I dropped him for another player?

At this point I’m just trying to stay in the league and an injured player who I can’t keep isn’t helping. Although I acknowledge how that could cause some issues around the league.
                              On the bright side, redraft league died this year, so no relegation unless Joey can revive it.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                Considering I took over this team AFTER keepers were selected, I honestly don't even know who mine are.
                                Yeah I believe Joey made the call for you. Love and Hayward were your keepers (both first time IIRC).

Comment

Working...
                                X