Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This league is uninspiring. It needs a raison d'ĂȘtre.
    RR OG

Comment

• DeMarcus Cousins is on the trading block. Send your offers in ASAP!

Comment

• No way. His leg practically fell off. Poor guy.

Comment

• Comment

• The North is just happy to have 2 capable players in the lineup to continue league domination in 2018.

It's Now or Never!

Comment

• Simmons, Embiid, Drummond and McCollum is a good start to come back with, maybe even Melo or Millsap.

Comment

• I'll probably make the playoffs but I don't really have a chance this year.. needed to get a franchise altering talent. Achillies tears are no joke.. hope he recovers.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  I'll probably make the playoffs but I don't really have a chance this year.. needed to get a franchise altering talent. Achillies tears are no joke.. hope he recovers.
                  They're saying ten months but many never fully get back. It'll be interesting to see how he does. Poor guy was on a contract year and about to get a mega payday.

Comment

• Congrats to Mack in getting ridiculous value for the one legged man!

Comment

• Millsap was a 2nd time keeper, and I wasn't going to franchise him. Also Paul might still be a few weeks away. Melo is a decent player, but I needed a top 30 player and I have faith that Cousins will still be a 20/10 machine when he's back next season.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Congrats to Mack in getting ridiculous value for the one legged man!
                        Had to pull the trigger after your desparaging post lol

That said, i hope boogie makes a full recovery and works out for mars. I dont like seeing star players get injured this way... unless theyre the qb for the eagles or patriots lol

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                          Had to pull the trigger after your desparaging post lol

That said, i hope boogie makes a full recovery and works out for mars. I dont like seeing star players get injured this way... unless theyre the qb for the eagles or patriots lol
                          Hey, I did my best to taint the Boogie market but well played sir. Well played.

Comment

• Waiting for the trade to go through like:

Comment

• I'm all in on this season with this trade. You aren't winning this league without a fight.

Comment

• More than happy to take a flyer on Porzingis. It is a Keeper league after all.

Comment

Working...
                                X