Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda nervous going into the last 2 days. We're both just gonna have to play the waiting game as we've both used all of our player adds, but jbml has more guys playing. Not sure if I can hold onto the lead, but it will be a tight one!

Comment

• Congrats jbml! It was back and forth yesterday, and that was a tough loss to swallow. But a good win for you!

Comment

• Ya, BIG congrats to First Time Champ jbml!! Having come into the league in our 3rd Season (I think), and taking on a team that was either dead last or 2nd from the bottom, I think it's pretty neat to see him get the win. Helluva fight you put up though rapfan!!

Comment

• Congrats jbml. East Coast Represent!
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Congrats to those moving on. This was one of my best seasons even though it didn't end well. You guys put up some fierce competition.

Thanks to Joey and to anyone else who contributed to running the league this season.

Also, I have an announcement to make. I'm leaving the keeper league. It was fun but I thought about it and I'm already in the Dynasty league and there are people who want in on these two leagues but can't. So I'm moving out of the way in this one to give someone else a chance.
            Sucks to see you leave man. The guy that replaces you should have some nice keepers going into next year.

Comment

• Congrats, jbml!

Comment

• Joey told me to post here if I want in... so here I am.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                  Joey told me to post here if I want in... so here I am.
                  First come, first served - you get Apollo's team, with potential keepers such as Paul George, Klay Thompson and Chris Paul. Things don't ramp up again until September when Yahoo opens the leagues up for Registration, but you've got the team. Welcome!

Comment

• Hi guys, just a reminder that I won't be participating this season. I noted that I'm still in the league now that it's renewed. Good luck in the new season.

Comment

• Notice to league

I'm going to propose something drastic ... because drastic times call for drastic measures ... I just received another Resignation from REALIZAR as well, so PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't get the feeling that anyone is enthused/excited/pumped etc. for this league this year ... and I don't know what to do about it, and it's really bumming me out ... so again, please correct me if I'm wrong on that.

So, I am floating for discussion, perhaps, putting the league on Hiatus for a season, and re-drafting next year, and starting Keeper again ... we're approaching Season 10 (!!!) which is crazy, and I just feel like things have gotten stale ... trying to think of what can be done. So again, I understand what I'm floating is drastic, but it's mostly just a conversation starter.

Please chime in.
                      Last edited by Joey; Mon Sep 17, 2018, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• It's the only NBA fantasy league I'm in right now.. so would be sad to see it go. But if nobody wants to play I get it. I'll always have fantasy baseball

Comment

• I'm ok with putting it on hold if we have to. Most of my concentration goes to Dynasty and I also want to see how the new league fares. If enough people are still down for this league then of course I'm still on board!

Comment

• Totally forgot about Apollo's new league there.. so I am in a fantasy NBA league. Awesome!

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              It's the only NBA fantasy league I'm in right now.. so would be sad to see it go. But if nobody wants to play I get it. I'll always have fantasy baseball
                              Trust me, no one would be more sad than me. Just trying to get a feel for where people are at, and figured it should probably be me to be the one to pitch the worst case scenario option.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                Totally forgot about Apollo's new league there.. so I am in a fantasy NBA league. Awesome!
                                Well and that's the other thing, Apollo seems to have sucked a bit of life out of our baby here ... kidding Apollo ... but not really ... but ya, totally kidding ... not kidding ...
                                Last edited by Joey; Mon Sep 17, 2018, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X