This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• koncept wrote: View Post
    sorry boys... just got the invite to the league today. i need a day to look it all over. whens the keeper deadline?
    Draft is tomorrow (Sunday) @ 12:00pm EST (noon).

I think Joey wants the keepers as soon as possible. Check over Mango Kid's roster from last year. Anyone you keep is $30. We have an auction budget of $200. Roster sizes look to be 15 players.

You can only keep a guy twice. Not sure who Mango's keepers were last year. If you want a guy a 3rd time then it will be a franchise player which is worth $50.

From Mango's roster in my opinion the best guys are Love and Hayward. Nurkic and Simmons may be keepers too. Anyone you don't keep is available for auction.

You can check the Draft->Pre-Draft Values for guesses as to how much guys typically go for in auction. If you think a guy will be worth less than $30 it might not be worth keeping.. although then you could lose him to someone else.

If you go Draft->Last Season you could see how much guys went for last year.

I think I got that right.. I'm also new too though

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
      sorry boys... just got the invite to the league today. i need a day to look it all over. whens the keeper deadline?
      It was yesterday. Lol Draft is at Noon, so again, sorry for the late notice. But ya, I need to finalize the rosters before the draft, so ASAP would be good. Lol

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        Draft is tomorrow (Sunday) @ 12:00pm EST (noon).

I think Joey wants the keepers as soon as possible. Check over Mango Kid's roster from last year. Anyone you keep is $30. We have an auction budget of $200. Roster sizes look to be 15 players.

You can only keep a guy twice. Not sure who Mango's keepers were last year. If you want a guy a 3rd time then it will be a franchise player which is worth $50.

From Mango's roster in my opinion the best guys are Love and Hayward. Nurkic and Simmons may be keepers too. Anyone you don't keep is available for auction.

You can check the Draft->Pre-Draft Values for guesses as to how much guys typically go for in auction. If you think a guy will be worth less than $30 it might not be worth keeping.. although then you could lose him to someone else.

If you go Draft->Last Season you could see how much guys went for last year.

I think I got that right.. I'm also new too though
        You're a natural. Well said.

Comment

• And I would also be remiss if I didn't give a shout out to Mango, who has been a constant in this league since it was created if I'm not mistaken, but unfortunately (and I don't want to speculate or anything), but I believe real life got in the way of his successful fantasy career. Shame really. Haha

Comment

• I can't make that work for tomorrow, sorry! maybe next year or ill try redraft again.
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• RR NBA Keeper League (S7!)

koncept wrote: View Post
              I can't make that work for tomorrow, sorry! maybe next year or ill try redraft again.
              Can't make what work? Can't make the draft, or can't pick your keepers? I'm sure a few guys won't be able to make the draft, but make your picks for keeper, and go with autopick. It's won a few guys lots of games. Lol

Comment

• I'm super lucky that my wife has a baby shower for her friend. Two league drafts on a Sunday would have been a tough sell for me otherwise... Hey Mack, this is you in five years buddy!

Comment

• There is some awesome talent in todays Draft.

Keepers have been approved and finalized.

Unfortunate bit of news though, Koncept will not be participating in this seasons Keeper. I will move on Kevin Love and Gordon Hayward as Keepers (only ones valued at above $30), and we will explore the possibilities of finding a new manager after the draft ... Axel I'm looking at you.
                  OR we welcome Mango back, and hope that he'll have us. Lol
                  Last edited by Joey; Sun Oct 15, 2017, 11:03 AM.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    I'm super lucky that my wife has a baby shower for her friend. Two league drafts on a Sunday would have been a tough sell for me otherwise... Hey Mack, this is you in five years buddy!
                    I'm super lucky I'm single and so very lonely ... I mean... wha?

Comment

• My wife might murder me when I spring a second NBA draft on her today with less than 1 hours notice.

If I don’t live to see the dynasty draft, tell my guys to avenge me!
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        My wife might murder me when I spring a second NBA draft on her today with less than 1 hours notice.

If I don’t live to see the dynasty draft, tell my guys to avenge me!
                        My man. On the shortest of notices, Axel comes through. Should be a great draft and a great season!

Comment

• I'm missing grandmother-in-law's and father-in-laws bday celebrations for these drafts lol... let's hope they're worth it for me, I'm missing out on lots of good food.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            I'm super lucky that my wife has a baby shower for her friend. Two league drafts on a Sunday would have been a tough sell for me otherwise... Hey Mack, this is you in five years buddy!
                            My old lady is pretty understanding. To my face anyway lol I don't suspect it will ever become an issue.

Comment

• Hey peeps, I'm okay to participate in the league this year, but I'd pass on the re-draft league. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thanks again for the invite to the league.. draft was fun.

Quick question about trades. How do trades work for keepers? Say you trade for a keeper who's been kept for 2 years (so next year he'd be considered a franchise player if kept on). Are those years kept on when you trade for them? Or are they wiped out?

Comment

Working...
                                X