No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They've been interested in Ibaka and Millsap for several weeks, recent rumours about interest in Gallo, anything else substantial?
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
      Ya, nothing really new here, but according to CBS/ESPN:

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/nb...n-serge-ibaka/
      I think the biggest thing here is that it sounds like the Magic are moving him regardless.. unlike the Millsap situation where you had to convince the Hawks to move him with a "knock our socks off" kind of offer.

Comment

• Yeah, no interest in building around jv. It's not Sam Bowie's league anymore. Markannen is only big in top 10 and he's a zinger type. Giles was #1 before injury and he's a KG type.
        Philly wants to dump okafor (#3) for whatever. Nurkic had an attitude problem but not worth much anyway. List goes on. No shortage of replacements.

Comment

• Look here is the thing I think we will get Ibaka. Milsap isn't truly for sale unless ATL can get our entire cupboard full of assets. For an expiring person.. its just not worth it. We need to stop being obsessed with 2pat if we can get someone better than 2pat. If you get ibaka and you have to let 2pat go in the off season.... as much as it sucks you do it. Ibaka has a much higher ceiling than 2pat. He is a starter and has been a starter on two teams for a reason. He helps our defence and our shot blocking. He is a better shooter than 2pat. I don't see why people are so against him. Lets be honest nothing is getting us past cleveland but we want to at least have a chance of making it to cleveland.

I honestly think if there is a deal that is made it will most likely be for ibaka. I wouldn't mind wilson chandler and it would be a better deal than the ibaka deal but I am not sure if it happens. Aside from that our second unit has struggled this year because of cojo's play and 2pat being hurt. If we can upgrade the 4 spot then you do it.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
            Look here is the thing I think we will get Ibaka. Milsap isn't truly for sale unless ATL can get our entire cupboard full of assets. For an expiring person.. its just not worth it. We need to stop being obsessed with 2pat if we can get someone better than 2pat. If you get ibaka and you have to let 2pat go in the off season.... as much as it sucks you do it. Ibaka has a much higher ceiling than 2pat. He is a starter and has been a starter on two teams for a reason. He helps our defence and our shot blocking. He is a better shooter than 2pat. I don't see why people are so against him. Lets be honest nothing is getting us past cleveland but we want to at least have a chance of making it to cleveland.

I honestly think if there is a deal that is made it will most likely be for ibaka. I wouldn't mind wilson chandler and it would be a better deal than the ibaka deal but I am not sure if it happens. Aside from that our second unit has struggled this year because of cojo's play and 2pat being hurt. If we can upgrade the 4 spot then you do it.
            Agreed. The preference is Millsap, but Ibaka seems more likely (if any deal happens at all).

Chandler is a SF. Not sure he brings much more than Carroll already does.

Comment

Agreed. The preference is Millsap, but Ibaka seems more likely (if any deal happens at all).

Chandler is also big enough to play the 4

Comment

I would actually be down to gamble on faried ... cause I do think he is a very very very solid player and he is almost like a much younger better amir.

Comment

I would actually be down to gamble on faried ... cause I do think he is a very very very solid player and he is almost like a much younger better amir.
                  Yah faried and Chandler for tross cojo and a pick maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Faried can't strech the floor, so it would be a very bad fit

Comment

• Cross wrote: View Post
                      Faried can't strech the floor, so it would be a very bad fit
                      He can get better last year he shot 50% actually... But he would fit in from a defence and rebounding aspect. He fights hard every possession .... He wouldn't be the best. I would rather the others. That said he wouldn't be the worst to be honest. He would be way better than Siakam

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                        Yah faried and Chandler for tross cojo and a pick maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        That wouldn't work from salary ... you would have to give up much more.

Comment

• Faried seems able to cover a Love or Frye in a matchup vs. the Cavs. Maybe that's all we need.

Comment

He can get better last year he shot 50% actually... But he would fit in from a defence and rebounding aspect. He fights hard every possession .... He wouldn't be the best. I would rather the others. That said he wouldn't be the worst to be honest. He would be way better than Siakam
                            yes, he made 1/2 3p so it's 50% i guess

p.s. anyone would be better than Siakam!

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              It came up cause all your examples had hall famers on the team. You guys really dont understand that there 27 games left. You want a rookie coach to take over with no practise time. How is that even remotely logical? On a playoffs team no less. Id understand if we were in the lottery.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                              A rookie coach like Tyronn Lue or Gregg Popovich or Frank Vogel? Every great coach was a rookie at some point. Add to that Rex or Nurse is one that's been in our system all season or multiple seasons. You make it sound like we're finding a guy coaching little league going "good luck!"
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                A rookie coach like Tyronn Lue or Gregg Popovich or Frank Vogel? Every great coach was a rookie at some point. Add to that Rex or Nurse is one that's been in our system all season or multiple seasons. You make it sound like we're finding a guy coaching little league going "good luck!"
                                I once had a high school coach who used to refer to the backboard as "the table". We could hire that guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X