Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    Masai will land someone. Hoping for one of the swingmen from Phoenix or Nuggets
    I hope it's a mystery swingman we haven't heard of.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
      Mystery as in another young player? This team needs some vets for a playoff push

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        https://twitter.com/GeryWoelfel/stat...81897669951489

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
        I wonder how often a beat writer from the 5th largest city in Wisconsin breaks major NBA trades. Maybe all the time, I don't know.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• He's not breaking anything with his vague tweet.

Comment

Hope its Covington...I know BC liked CoJo earlier this year.

Comment

Or maybe Masai makes the most savage move that you didn't anticipate like trading DeRozan for Jimmy Butler or Paul George lmao

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                Or maybe Masai makes the most savage move that you didn't anticipate like trading DeRozan for Jimmy Butler or Paul George lmao
                That would be a dream come true but I cant imagine him trading Kyles BFF on the eve of his free agency.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  while I like the move... There are reasons not to do it. Loyalty is huge. It is part of our culture. We ruin our culture by doing that.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                    while I like the move... There are reasons not to do it. Loyalty is huge. It is part of our culture. We ruin our culture by doing that.
                    *rolls eyes*

Supposedly we were about a "winning culture" so that would actually be more condusive with what we claim we are about.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                      *rolls eyes*

Supposedly we were about a "winning culture" so that would actually be more condusive with what we claim we are about.
                      I'm the biggest Jimmy fan on this board but you aren't making this move in a vacuum. Long term it would be good for this franchise to stick with Demar as a franchise guy. He stayed loyal to us and he's helping change our perception in the league, I don't think we should mess with that. That being said, if I were Masai I would still seriously consider it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

If he's not coming to us I hope he stays out west. Don't want to deal with him. He could be our Rasheed Wallace tho 🤔🤔

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Other than FVV and Yak what wouldn't we give?

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                                If he's not coming to us I hope he stays out west. Don't want to deal with him. He could be our Rasheed Wallace tho ����

He would be much bigger than that offensively....he would be our best player.

But as usual the most likely suspect is BOS since they have the assets but I would give up any combination of players and picks to bring him here including Norm Powell. That is assuming we retain our "Big 3" because we would contenders for years.

Comment

Working...
                                X