***the scrimmage*** - alternative raptors broadcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***the scrimmage*** - alternative raptors broadcast

Boys, just finished doing the second instalment of a brand new Raptors talk show called 'The Scrimmage'. Honestly, the freshest take on basketball I have ever been a part of. Everything from play-by-play to aggressive/affirmative smack talk. In short, the boys showing love for the game they respect. Give'er a sniff.

Best part about it, audience interaction. Listeners are a part of a live chat forum. Got a valid point? Say it. The hosts will put you live on air and call you out for your bullshit. So much fun.

Download the free Hudson Live app (apple and android) and follow Josh Elijah and Morgan O'Shea every week for an alternative basketball coverage.

[IMG]14883521_1831610553738695_2218277036865257188_o.jp g[/IMG]

Toronto Raptors https://www.facebook.com/thescrimmag...type=1&theater

JB5 wrote: View Post
    Boys, just finished doing the second instalment of a brand new Raptors talk show called 'The Scrimmage'. Honestly, the freshest take on basketball I have ever been a part of. Everything from play-by-play to aggressive/affirmative smack talk. In short, the boys showing love for the game they respect. Give'er a sniff.

Best part about it, audience interaction. Listeners are a part of a live chat forum. Got a valid point? Say it. The hosts will put you live on air and call you out for your bullshit. So much fun.

Download the free Hudson Live app (apple and android) and follow Josh Elijah and Morgan O'Shea every week for an alternative basketball coverage.

[IMG]14883521_1831610553738695_2218277036865257188_o.jp g[/IMG]

Toronto Raptors https://www.facebook.com/thescrimmag...type=1&theater
    Or just like, post on here or something.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Warning: people here don't like self promotion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll leave this up for now for those that want to check it out, but no need to promote it on the forums moving forward.

Love the RR Staff.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
          Or just like, post on here or something.
          This forum is only for invalid points, like blowing $60 million dollars on Carroll

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            This forum is only for invalid points, like blowing $60 million dollars on Carroll
            Lol even tho I made this post! I like this chirp lol! Cause I agree about Carroll lol

Comment

Working...
            X