• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont forget to VOTE guys!

https://www.google.ca/search?q=nba+v...A+Vote+raptors
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• I'm voting every fucking day. What about our ambassador though? Is it against the rules to vote or what? I mean come on Drake. WTF.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Thanks for posting. Been watching the Raptors all year and it took Chuck to explain to me that Demar, not Kyle, is the reason we're winning, at least Kenny would be OK with Kyle.

People actually watch this fluff and preach it as some Bible.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• It's entertainment.

Inside the NBA, First Take, Undisputed, etc. Those are talk shows that are largely for entertainment purposes. Hot takes, one-liners, barbershop arguments, etc. If you're watching that and getting annoyed by the lack of actual in-depth analysis, you're doing it wrong. Those shows are meant to tailor to a larger, casual audience that doesn't care what a guy's WS/48 is. And they do their job effectively because they're wildly popular and make their companies a lot of money.

If you're looking for actual in-depth statistical breakdowns and analysis listen to the Lowe Post or the Dunc'd on Podcast or read Kevin Pelton's articles. It's two completely different markets that are being targeted. Not sure why people don't realize this.

Comment

• So..Voting ends tomorrow. Sup, Drake? Ambassador.

Comment

• Just gotta bump out Wade.

Anyone know how the weighted voting actually works? ie if DeMar and Wade are neck and neck, do the votes get represented, or is it just their ranking of #2 vs #3?

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                  Just gotta bump out Wade.

Anyone know how the weighted voting actually works? ie if DeMar and Wade are neck and neck, do the votes get represented, or is it just their ranking of #2 vs #3?
                  Rankings.
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                    Rankings.
                    Folks better get to work then.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                      Rankings.
                      Yeah; I'm actually not concerned with Wade as I don't think he'll make the weighted cut. Same with Zaza in the West.
                      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Reminder that today is the last day to vote online!

Comment

• guys goo fucking vote

make new twitter accounts and vote
                          just fucking vote
                          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Comment

• Really shows who watches the games and who doesn't.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Really shows who watches the games and who doesn't.

Good job matty d, ridin on our enemies

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X