Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lewro wrote: View Post
    I don't like Booker. Rather have norm.

Murray fell bc of size, defense, athleticism and he needs to be a 1 but his skills are more 2. He should be trained as a 1 imo.
    You'd rather have Powell over Booker? you're kidding right?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

I don't like Booker. Rather have norm.

Murray fell bc of size, defense, athleticism and he needs to be a 1 but his skills are more 2. He should be trained as a 1 imo.
      To each his own but Booker is deadly, not sure I'd take Norm over him just yet.

Norm improved his SPOT UP 3pt shot drastically but off the dribble is a much different story and his ballhandling needs a lot of work. Right now Booker is MUCH better at both and far more fluid despite being 3 years younger. Not mention Norm's 3pt shooting has dropped back down to 34% which really isn't great. Of course where Powell closes the gap is the massive difference in defence where Norm dominates so I hear you a bit but he's going to have to tighten up a lot of things offensively to clearly surpass Booker imo, DB has a special shooting touch. Because again keeping in mind how good will Booker look in 3 years when he's Norm's age?!

But I do think Norm has all the tools to become a very damn good player. Who will have the greater impact on their franchise remains to be seen but right now I'd still give the edge to Booker.
      Last edited by JamesNaismith; Sat Feb 18, 2017, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Master p got fat. Ive never seen this event. It looks terrible
        I actually saw him in edmonton when the raptor's played the Vancouver grizz he got some minutes and did not look out place at all. He sure has packed the weight on

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          You'd rather have Powell over Booker? you're kidding right?
          Don't like booker. He just bugs me. His middle name is armani. It's dumb, I know. Yes, he's more talented but norm is two way and tough. Booker will put up stats but I want norm in the playoffs.

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
            I actually saw him in edmonton when the raptor's played the Vancouver grizz he got some minutes and did not look out place at all. He sure has packed the weight on
            Yeah, I saw him in Toronto and he was draining 3s.

Comment

Master p got fat. Ive never seen this event. It looks terrible
              I saw him play with the raptor's against vancouver he did not look out place at all. But his body was totally different.

Comment

Don't like booker. He just bugs me. His middle name is armani. It's dumb, I know. Yes, he's more talented but norm is two way and tough. Booker will put up stats but I want norm in the playoffs.
                Just watch in a few years and Booker makes it to the Playoffs...when he goes off on teams and nails huge clutch shots, we're going to want him too.

rightsideup wrote: View Post
                I saw him play with the raptor's against vancouver he did not look out place at all. But his body was totally different.
                It's called age my friend, it gets the best of most people. Staying in shape as your body continues to break down only gets harder and harder especially if working out and training wasn't a big priority in your life growing up, it's a massive uphill battle.

Comment

• I've always hated Kyrie Irving.
                  Today Kyrie Irving came out and said the world is flat.
                  I REALLY hate Kyrie Irving.
                  PLEASE –– GODS OF BASKETBALL –– LET KYLE CRUSH HIM INTO DUST SOMEHOW COME PLAYOFF TIME.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                    Just watch in a few years and Booker makes it to the Playoffs...when he goes off on teams and nails huge clutch shots, we're going to want him too.

It's called age my friend, it gets the best of most people. Staying in shape as your body continues to break down only gets harder and harder especially if working out and training wasn't a big priority in your life growing up, it's a massive uphill battle.
                    I am aware of what age and a lack of exercise / and practice can have on doing something evolving physical exertion I was just wanted to say he was a highly skilled player at one time not to belittle your comment as former nba players out the game for awhile certainly do not look this particular game do to the exact factors you have expressed. Now I know I know I should buy the exercise bike I was looking at in the Canadian tire flyer. Lol

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                      I've always hated Kyrie Irving.
                      Today Kyrie Irving came out and said the world is flat.
                      I REALLY hate Kyrie Irving.
                      PLEASE –– GODS OF BASKETBALL –– LET KYLE CRUSH HIM INTO DUST SOMEHOW COME PLAYOFF TIME.
                      Which one though....Kyrie only fears Zeus.

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                        I am aware of what age and a lack of exercise / and practice can have on doing something evolving physical exertion I was just wanted to say he was a highly skilled player at one time not to belittle your comment as former nba players out the game for awhile certainly do not look this particular game do to the exact factors you have expressed. Now I know I know I should buy the exercise bike I was looking at in the Canadian tire flyer. Lol
                        Don't boy an exercise bike, go for a run outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• T-Mac a finalist.

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/s...97848610385920
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• http://yoursportsinhd.com/tnt/

For those who don't have a way to watch said events, I found a good stream.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• KP wins the worst competition ever. Ugh..... it's not even that challenging.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I loved the bigs. 3pt lineup is disappointing

Comment

Working...
                                X