Everything All-Star Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRex wrote: View Post
    Lowry 6th behind Thomas and ROSE? what the fuck? and how is Wade 2nd?

DeRozan AND Lowry DESERVES to start this game the way they're playing. DeMar i guess is our best chance since Lowry for whatever reason is way behind.
    Cause apparently points per game is everything
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      As I learnt at Christmas on one of the rare times I listened to my extended family; it REALLY does.

It's also why I generally stay away from talking sports. Casuals ruin it.
      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Irving averages 1.7 more points per game than Lowry but to every casual fan out there, he's a mix Jordan, Iverson and Jesus.

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post

Just what I expected. Wade/Irving ahead of Lowry/DeMar smh. And Zaza is again getting a shit ton of votes WTF. I hate the fan vote.. just let coaches and GMs decide.
          Coaches' GM's and players. I hate that the media will have a say about who starts this year. Those guys are biased as well. Remember, Chuck Swirsky voted for Andrea Bargnani for ROY over Brandon Roy.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

I've got this sinking feeling lowry doesn't get in at all..how many guards do coaches pick? 2?

Comment

Zaza with almost 440K votes?

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                He barely missed out on the Allstar game last year too. System is broke

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                  Yeah I don't know why he is so popular.

Comment

If Lowry doesn't start (which he should), he'll definitely be on the bench. No way in hell Rose gets in ahead of Lowry.

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post

Just what I expected. Wade/Irving ahead of Lowry/DeMar smh. And Zaza is again getting a shit ton of votes WTF. I hate the fan vote.. just let coaches and GMs decide.
                      Other than zaza, the west looks extremely accurate actually. East forwards also very accurate. The huge issue here is kyle lowry...d rose...and Kyrie having more votes than everyone other than lebron smh

Comment

As long as Wade doesn't get a starting spot both demar and lowry will be allstars.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                          If Lowry doesn't start (which he should), he'll definitely be on the bench. No way in hell Rose gets in ahead of Lowry.
                          If derozan doesn't start, it's between demar, kyle and I Thomas. So we really need to get demar starting or one of our guys gets screwed by the midget In Boston I know it

Comment

If derozan doesn't start, it's between demar, kyle and I Thomas. So we really need to get demar starting or one of our guys gets screwed by the midget In Boston I know it
                            The coach's select 2 backcourt allstars, 3 frontcourt & 2 wildcard. With how weak the frontcourt players are don't be surprised if both wildcard spots are for guards.

Comment

Zaza FTW!!

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Zaza FTW!!

When you hit the O button too many times on the play station controller

Comment

Working...
                                X