No announcement yet.

Bosh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The more I think about this, the more I want the Boshtrich to be our Buyout target.

His 'I rather be a guard game' has never been more applicable.
    His been there done that reality, Rings etc
    His needing to beg at the Canadian SportsMedia alter for forgiveness and our overbearing willingness to do so
    His awkward dandy-ass taking camera heat from DD and KLOE
    His ties to VC and our easily forgotten eras

Rambling aside, this was the sweetest among many great olllllllld threads with old RR heads that I found

Comment

you all realize he was waived last year

Comment

http://www.nba.com/article/2017/07/0...-number-jersey

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
          you all realize he was waived last year
          look at the date of comments
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            look at the date of comments
            my bad

Comment

if healthy... definitely better than Ilyasova...

Comment

Bosh should never play again. Not worth the risk for himself.
                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Comment

Just 70 percent of Bosh would be the best big on this team. Anywhere up from 80 watchout warriors.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                      Lmao!

Comment

There's a lot of talk about the "risk" factor, both for Bosh himself, and for whatever team happens to snag him.

But if he's cleared to play, the assumption is the clearance comes from multiple doctors (multiple sources), essentially eliminating any potential health risk. In other words, if Bosh ever plays in the NBA again, it's because he's perfectly healthy to do so, and all discussions about his health risks can stop.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          There's a lot of talk about the "risk" factor, both for Bosh himself, and for whatever team happens to snag him.

But if he's cleared to play, the assumption is the clearance comes from multiple doctors (multiple sources), essentially eliminating any potential health risk. In other words, if Bosh ever plays in the NBA again, it's because he's perfectly healthy to do so, and all discussions about his health risks can stop.
                          I think the thing that gets missed in all of this as well is ... Chris Bosh doesn't actually want to die either .. Lol

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                            I think the thing that gets missed in all of this as well is ... Chris Bosh doesn't actually want to die either .. Lol
                            People tend to hear a thing once and they stick with that narrative, that's just how people are. Like how every American NBA fan thinks the Raptors are chokers because of our playoff performances like 3 or 4 seasons ago.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                              yeah this narrative that he loves game so much he's willing to die for it is kinda fucked up lol
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                yeah this narrative that he loves game so much he's willing to die for it is kinda fucked up lol
                                Another narrative: where else is a guy like Bosh going to find a day job that pays him $5-10M/yr?

Comment

Working...
                                X