Is it just me or is Leo Rautins annoying as f

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me or is Leo Rautins annoying as f

Am I going crazy? Or was he starting some on air passive aggressive beef with matt devlin?
    Regardless, I just can't stand this guy anymore
    Somebody please help me

I had the game on the radio and Jonsey/Smith are much much better... problem is that its a 5 second delay and if you mute Leo the game comes in like one of those really bad Japanesse Godzilla movies from the 60's. The play is finished as the radio guys are teeing it up. To bad as its way better than the Sportsnet TV crew has been this year.

Leo has just about run his course.... Its just too much of the same old with him. Syracuse ball... his kids and him at St. Mikes.. the shameless mugging on camera with Devlin on where they are going to eat on upcoming road trips to warmer climates. The inane banter between them is enough to make you want to stop watching.... They don't even bother telling the viewers when teams are getting into foul trouble or approaching the bonus in quarter. Enough already.....SN needs a fresh voice and perspective.
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun Jan 8, 2017, 10:32 PM.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      I had the game on the radio and Jonsey/Smith are much much better... problem is that its a 5 second delay and if you mute Leo the game comes in like one of those really bad Japanesse Godzilla movies from the 60's. The play is finished as the radio guys are teeing it up. To bad as its way better than the Sportsnet TV crew has been this year.

Leo has just about run his course.... Its just too much of the same old with him. Syracuse ball... his kids and him at St. Mikes.. the shameless mugging on camera with Devlin on where they are going to eat on upcoming road trips to warmer climates. The inane banter between them is enough to make you want to stop watching.... They don't even bother telling the viewers when teams are getting into foul trouble or approaching the bonus in quarter. Enough already.....SN needs a fresh voice and perspective.
      Whatever happened to Andy Raitsinis?

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
        Whatever happened to Andy Raitsinis?
        Andy Rautins.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
          Andy Rautins.
          According to Wikipedia.. he is playing ball in Turkey...
          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
          - TGO

Comment

Honestly, for me its more Matt Devlin is just brutal. He's the one that always brings up Syracuse and pokes at Leo, and disagrees with him and starts the stupid back and forths. Get rid of Devlin, and things will get 100x better.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
              Honestly, for me its more Matt Devlin is just brutal. He's the one that always brings up Syracuse and pokes at Leo, and disagrees with him and starts the stupid back and forths. Get rid of Devlin, and things will get 100x better.
              And yet, IMO, Matt and Jack work together very well and are good entertainment. But Matt and Leo just seem so forced and fake, not best buddy's obviously.

Comment

I can't stand Leo but I love Matt. He's not too much of a homer and he's exciting. Matt and Jack are one of the best broadcast duos in the league. I'd say Mike Breen and Clyde in New York are my favourite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

danno wrote: View Post
                  And yet, IMO, Matt and Jack work together very well and are good entertainment. But Matt and Leo just seem so forced and fake, not best buddy's obviously.
                  I agree with this. Matt and Jack have better chemistry

Comment

Matt and Jack are amazing
                    Matt and Leo are decent
                    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                      Am I going crazy? Or was he starting some on air passive aggressive beef with matt devlin?
                      Regardless, I just can't stand this guy anymore
                      Somebody please help me
                      Tale as old as time
                      Song as old as rhyme
                      Matty and the Greased

Comment

TBH, Smith & Jones should be our main guys. Let Devlin & Rautins go. Both are as bad as Skip Bayless in terms of punchability (Preferably in the face).
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                          I totally agree. Matt is the worst. Matt and Jack is better than leo obviously but Matts back and forths with jack are just as annoying and he gets too giddy and weird with jack too. Its too bad cause matt does a decent job in baseball when he is just acting professional. With the raptors his insanely annoying personality is given way too much leash.

Comment

Am I the only one who hates all of them? Matt, Jack, and Leo. They're all way to much of Homers especially Matt

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Just watch the game on mute.. that's what I do.

Rautins has been annoying since day 1. As have Matt and Jack.. they are all annoying. But MLSE and the Raptors like them because they're not controversial and get the job done.

Comment

Working...
                              X