Is it just me or is Leo Rautins annoying as f

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Guys.. Matt and Jack are some of the best commentators in the NBA. They are exciting, reasonable, and coherent.

Comment

I think Leo has been reading this thread today. For some reason he hasn't been that bad and both him and Matt have done decent on the analysis side of it as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
        Joey youre making me look like a jack and matt hater, which im not. They are some of the best in the NBA. why do you think otherwise?
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Joey youre making me look like a jack and matt hater, which im not. They are some of the best in the NBA. why do you think otherwise?
          Joey is a shit starter
          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Lot of youtube comments from various fans seem to show them love too

Comment

... Still can't tell if you're being Sarcastic or not ... Haha

I can't stand Matt and Jack. Jack less so. He's just a crazy old man. But Matt ... Ugh ... can't stand the guy.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                ... Still can't tell if you're being Sarcastic or not ... Haha

I can't stand Matt and Jack. Jack less so. He's just a crazy old man. But Matt ... Ugh ... can't stand the guy.
                Fun fact: jack is a couple years YOUNGER than leo. Lol
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

How many times did Matt say we've lost 5 of 6? Had the mute on most of the game but I still heard it twice.

Have the Raptor broadcasts ever had a telestrator?
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

I can't do mute especially for a home game..the energy from that crowd in the 4th quarter was awesome

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      I can't do mute especially for a home game..the energy from that crowd in the 4th quarter was awesome
                      I watched it twice.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Comment

I don't mind any of them anymore. They're like a warm, fuzzy, even if sometimes off-putting, Raptors blanket.

Comment

Hahaa. I didn't know this. I think I'll age like Jack in a few years if Raps can't win the ring...
                            Last edited by rocwell; Thu Jan 12, 2017, 01:03 AM.

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                              I don't mind any of them anymore. They're like a warm, fuzzy, even if sometimes off-putting, Raptors blanket.
                              Same here. I was reading Republicans posts for the last 2 minutes(lol), and I gotta say y'all care too much about our TV crew. We're pretty good. GET OVER IT. Leo, Jack, Matt. We're better than most franchises. Keep it up lads. And if you still think we suck, watch Rockets or Cavs coverage.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Same here. I was reading Republicans posts for the last 2 minutes(lol), and I gotta say y'all care too much about our TV crew. We're pretty good. GET OVER IT. Leo, Jack, Matt. We're better than most franchises. Keep it up lads. And if you still think we suck, watch Rockets or Cavs coverage.
                                I got no beef with Matt and Jack. Leo sucks. Listen close my man

Comment

Working...
                                X