Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIG LIE: illuminati claims that Toronto maple Leafs Have bin in the western conference of the NHL as recent as 1997 HOAX,Data Stats Crew finds that illuminati claim the Toronto Maple Leafs have bin in the Western conference NHL from 1982-1997 BIG LIE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG LIE: illuminati claims that Toronto maple Leafs Have bin in the western conference of the NHL as recent as 1997 HOAX,Data Stats Crew finds that illuminati claim the Toronto Maple Leafs have bin in the Western conference NHL from 1982-1997 BIG LIE

So It seems that the illuminati thinks they can pull the wool over peoples eyes and have them believe that the Toronto Maple Leafs have bin in the western conference as early as 1997!!!

They actually think they can claim that the Leafs were western conference team from as early as 1997!!!

This is serious People, reality has been corrupted by them for so long that they have now lost their minds and now are claiming things about Toronto maple Leafs and original six team being a western conference team that makes no sense

read the playoffs sheet of 1996 that shows Toronto facing St Louis in the 1996 playoffs

now we have proof they lost their minds cause Toronto is an original six team, and to cover up that Toronto won a Championship in 1993 against the LA Kings they thought they could claim it was the conference finals that Data stats crew member Dan H(Props) Found Out.

People this is serious and it outs the secretive organization of trying to control sports behind the scenes. Wake Up People theres more proof of there slip up.

God job Boys

Well, this one's my fault.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
      Well, this one's my fault.
      This was a glorious find
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

This was a glorious find
        I'm confused about this! What is this