No announcement yet.

Could Raptors Miss Playoffs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man...I know funeral is important but damn Demar what about Raps though?
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      man...I know funeral is important but damn Demar what about Raps though?
      Raps funeral is coming next...Anyway, just saw Eric's tweet. DD attended funeral, Lowry had travel issues(Yeah,right).

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
        Raps funeral is coming next...Anyway, just saw Eric's tweet. DD attended funeral, Lowry had travel issues(Yeah,right).
        Lowry had "travel issues with a private plane", Casey says.

Comment

Ffs...

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Raps funeral is coming next...Anyway, just saw Eric's tweet. DD ated funeral, Lowry had travel issues(Yeah,right).
            Youre joking right ?

how are you gonna say this when a man attended his auntie's funeral... It's literally one practice, IK would much rather go to the FUNERAL and be there with my family. IK their nba players but they're humans too man.
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
              Youre joking right ?

how are you gonna say this when a man attended his auntie's funeral... It's literally one practice, IK would much rather go to the FUNERAL and be there with my family. IK their nba players but they're humans too man.
              "Their nba players but they're humans too"...fuck you almost had it! How much college does it take?

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                "Their nba players but they're humans too"...fuck you almost had it! How much college does it take?
                50% from the field is better than our top scorer can manage.

*ba dum ching*
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

math/law major, English isn't my specialty regardless of being raised here haha
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

A quick question --if Raps continue to lose games the should not at what point does the brass look at RESTING STARTERS ...the goal being to ensure everyone is healthy and rested going into playoffs and to AVOID DREADED 4/5 Seed. I would argue REALISTICALLY aim for 3 seed BUT if it becomes clear that is not attainable to REST STARTERS will dual purpose to be healthy AND to AVOID CAVS in second round.

Comment

You need more caps. You almost come across as rational - if you weren't suggesting they try to get the 6-7 seed that is.
                      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                        A quick question --if Raps continue to lose games the should not at what point does the brass look at RESTING STARTERS ...the goal being to ensure everyone is healthy and rested going into playoffs and to AVOID DREADED 4/5 Seed. I would argue REALISTICALLY aim for 3 seed BUT if it becomes clear that is not attainable to REST STARTERS will dual purpose to be healthy AND to AVOID CAVS in second round.
                        You're asking when it becomes apparent we should tank for the 6th seed?

Um hopefully never Debbie fuckin downer lol. Let's play ball!

Comment

Can't escape the fact that Cleveland could end up in 2nd when its all over. Can only play for seeding when there are 1 or 2 games left really.. especially with the amount of parity we're seeing in the top 5/6. Raptors should try to win every game.

Comment

You're asking when it becomes apparent we should tank for the 6th seed?

Um hopefully never Debbie fuckin downer lol. Let's play ball!
                            The ultimate goal is getting to ECF. So yes if it is clear we won't finish 3rd tank (if that's what you want to call it ) for 6/7th. Don't forget we are in this position due to losing too many games to teams we should beat.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                              Can't escape the fact that Cleveland could end up in 2nd when its all over. Can only play for seeding when there are 1 or 2 games left really.. especially with the amount of parity we're seeing in the top 5/6. Raptors should try to win every game.
                              No chance CAVS finisish second. Period.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                                No chance CAVS finisish second. Period.
                                Maybe.. 3.5 games seems pretty far.. but they don't have Love, and Lebron will get some rest days. Whether they get Bogut, DWill or not.. that's a bad team without Lebron.

Comment

Working...
                                X