Everything Serge Ibaka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    Back-up C is covered by Ibaka sliding over to that spot and Bebe, which is plenty.

They just need an injury insurance wing sitting on the bench, then the primary needs are actually a SF and backup PG playing the way they're supposed to be playing.

References to Carroll's knee still not being well always pop into commentary from local reporters. Can't help but wonder if there's actually even a slim chance for him to return to form or if he's just permanently lost a step. Surgery was just over a year ago.
    I think we need to see if we can work out a deal centered around Joseph + maybe Sully for W. Chandler.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      No more anybody not named ibaka or patterson at the 4!

Holy fuck that feels good to say, we are 2 deep at the 1, 2, 4 and 5 now.

I guess we can resume complaining about carroll
      Carroll's looked decent as of late, and Powell is good for both backup 2 and 3 spots.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        No more anybody not named ibaka or patterson at the 4!

Holy fuck that feels good to say, we are 2 deep at the 1, 2, 4 and 5 now.

I guess we can resume complaining about carroll
        Get Thabo or bring back JJ (my preference) and it's a straight flush.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
          Carroll's looked decent as of late, and Powell is good for both backup 2 and 3 spots.
          Would you keep it down I'm trying to complain over here

"young man yells at cloud"
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• This guy nailed it. Never heard of him tho:

http://fansided.com/2017/02/14/trade...orlando-magic/

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
              I think we need to see if we can work out a deal centered around Joseph + maybe Sully for W. Chandler.
              With the Ibaka done, I'm okay with Chandler. Might as well go all in now. Masai still has some chips to play.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                With the Ibaka done, I'm okay with Chandler. Might as well go all in now. Masai still has some chips to play.
                Chandler doesn't exactly fit our more pressing need for defense though. I'd be interested in PJ Tucker though, hopefully they back down from demanding a first-round pick for him.

Comment

• Wilson Chandler has two years left on his deal after this one at $12M per. I don't think MLSE would pay for that.. unless we can ship Carroll. I'd take Chandler over Carroll but who's taking Carroll?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    Yeah I just think Chandler will be able to bring more to our team than those 2. Corey has regressed, Delon will actually help distribute the ball better and of course Sully can't be too happy about this move. It would be nice if we could find some type of cheap back up option that rebounds a bit better than Bebe as well but I think WC would really make us a solid team again.

Lowry/Delon/FVV
                    DeMar/Powell
                    Chandler/Carroll
                    Ibaka/Patterson/Siakam
                    JV/Bebe/Poeltl

It would be nice to find another better rebounding C but that team looks far more Playoff ready

Comment

• I like the starting lineup. Any wing player brought in now should be backing up Carroll, for fit reasons.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Wilson Chandler has two years left on his deal after this one at $12M per. I don't think MLSE would pay for that.. unless we can ship Carroll. I'd take Chandler over Carroll but who's taking Carroll?
                        If you're trading out Corey and Sully you're basically swapping contracts.

I get Sully is a FA this off season and Corey has one less year but the better question will be what other SF will the Raptors be able to get for less than $12M in the next 2 years. When Sully's "whopping" $6M comes off the books who do you think we can grab for that price?? So we go another year without a true back up SF (more like starting SF)....Then Corey's $7M the following year again without a true SF...and you have $13M but with Kyle and Serge's contract what will we actually have left to spend and who comparible to Chandler will be available for only $12M/yr?? Then there's the issue of re-signing Powell...

Comment

• Why does Denver want Cory Joseph for Chandler?
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            I like the starting lineup. Any wing player brought in now should be backing up Carroll, for fit reasons.
                            We now have the same sick bench as always, but virtually no holes in the starting lineup. Danh can finally stop belly aching about the hole we dig every 1st quarter with siakam lol. Let's play ball!!

Comment

• Why is Denver trading us Chandler for sully and Cory?

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                                Why does Denver want Cory Joseph for Chandler?
                                I was wondering the same thing now we're just trying to dump our shit on denver lol. They don't want or need a middling PG

Comment

Working...
                                X