No announcement yet.

Everything Serge Ibaka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just read in an online post that Ibaka lied on his birth certificate and claimed he was 7 years OLDER than he actually was. At the time he just wanted to get the respect that an older guy gets. And maybe get into licensed establishments, and date college age girls.

Who knew?

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
      I just read in an online post that Ibaka lied on his birth certificate and claimed he was 7 years OLDER than he actually was. At the time he just wanted to get the respect that an older guy gets. And maybe get into licensed establishments, and date college age girls.

Who knew?
      He’s definitely not 23 right now lol. I would wager he’s closer to 37 than 23.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
        It's true dont believe mainstream media. He joined the thunder as a 13 year old rookie with a 14 inch..never mind.

Hes the nba version of doogie howser and is only now hitting his prime
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Who cares how old he is. He's playing like a young buck, full of piss and vinegar. But with old man experience and smarts.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            It's true dont believe mainstream media. He joined the thunder as a 13 year old rookie with a 14 inch..never mind.

Hes the nba version of doogie howser and is only now hitting his prime
            We’re being racist right now. We should stop before shaolin starts virtue signalling

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
              Who cares how old he is. He's playing like a young buck, full of piss and vinegar. But with old man experience and smarts.
              Oh for sure. It still feels like he could fall off at any moment. Those shots last year at the rim never went in. Hopefully he can keep it going! He’s been a revelation and actually quite important to our success this year. He’s a key cog in our system, although, with the way Kyle is playing, he could turn any big with a mid range jumper into an all star.

Comment

We’re being racist right now. We should stop before shaolin starts virtue signalling
                I got nothing.

Comment

• Main page respect for Ibaka; Samson out here reppin' hard.

His All-Star case is a long shot but his game, specifically, the half court offense, TS%, and defense have been transformative for the Raptors this season.

Comment

• The "Everything" Boucher, Lin, McCaw, Wright, and Masai threads were all way above poor Serge lol
                    I just saw him interviewed and he said he got thinking about how much good the $500,000 he forfeited in pay for his tickle slap incident, would have done in Africa

It ilustrates two things: One, how obscenely high professional athletes are paid and two, how dumb it is to tickle fight if you aren't even goihng to connect and get your money's worth....it's gonna take a lot to set Serge fully off from this point on imo.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                      The "Everything" Boucher, Lin, McCaw, Wright, and Masai threads were all way above poor Serge lol
                      I just saw him interviewed and he said he got thinking about how much good the $500,000 he forfeited in pay for his tickle slap incident, would have done in Africa

It ilustrates two things: One, how obscenely high professional athletes are paid and two, how dumb it is to tickle fight if you aren't even goihng to connect and get your money's worth....it's gonna take a lot to set Serge fully off from this point on imo.
                      Good for him. Perspective is an easy thing to lose. Good on Serge if he has arrived at this perspective. He has grown as a person if it sticks.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                        The "Everything" Boucher, Lin, McCaw, Wright, and Masai threads were all way above poor Serge lol

I wonder what the nba does with the fine money?
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

It goes to NBA-sponsored charities.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Drinks and Rub and Tugs at the annual GM meetings

Comment

• His show is taking off;

Kawhi Lenoard episode;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Z1Y-jQxDE

Comment

• Serge feeds kyle some balls
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X