Everything Serge Ibaka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
    Is Serge 's up and down play mental or physical?
    Yes
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Serge putting in work in the off-season. Lol. This is pretty funny actually.

Comment

Is Serge 's up and down play mental or physical?
        Physical
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
          If it is cooked right, its pretty good.
          It is however a bit more tough and chewy then your regular meat which is why I would take almost any cut of steak over that.
          I love it - especially thin sliced and cold from the fridge with either horseradish or mustard.

I have to thank my Lithuanian wife for acquiring this comfort with it.

Comment

• Kuh wrote: View Post
            I love it - especially thin sliced and cold from the fridge with either horseradish or mustard.

I have to thank my Lithuanian wife for acquiring this comfort with it.
            Can also find it in a number of Korean BBQ restaurants- again, sliced thin, it's quite good

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fOcIqiCiwo

anyone believe this?

Comment

Now that you’ve posted it? ....
                of course, I do. ..... with all my heart.

What would it take? Where do we stop?

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                  Now that you’ve posted it? ....
                  of course, I do. ..... with all my heart.

What would it take? Where do we stop?
                  Nah man Thibs loves his Bulls guys so much I doubt he'll trade Butler.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• But if we got Butler...ho boy
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Maybe he loves him enough to honour his wanting out and to send him to a good situation.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                        Maybe he loves him enough to honour his wanting out and to send him to a good situation.
                        Right...for the right price.

Thibs would want OG 100% and probably Delon too.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          Right...for the right price.

Thibs would want OG 100% and probably Delon too.
                          He can have Delon. OG not so much.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            He can have Delon. OG not so much.
                            I can't come up with an attractive trade package for Jimmy that doesn't include KL (squared), JV, Fred, OG or Siakam or any first round draft picks (those are my untouchables, especially since Jimmy is a rental).

Delon+Serge + 2 second rounders (from 2021 and 2022) is the best I can do.. and it's sort of weak. To bad Kahn isn't in Minny anymore.

Comment

• Hopefully the conversation goes
                              "You can't trade butler, his nickname is Jimmy Buckets"
                              Thibs "but we need defence not offence"
                              "Well this guy's nickname is I-block-a"
                              Thibs "Now were talking! I wonder if they would take buckets straight up, or would we have to attach a pick to it?"

Wishful thinking.
                              If there is any truth to it, I wonder if they take CJ, and Serge for Butler, Gibson.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                I can't come up with an attractive trade package for Jimmy that doesn't include KL (squared), JV, Fred, OG or Siakam or any first round draft picks (those are my untouchables, especially since Jimmy is a rental).

Delon+Serge + 2 second rounders (from 2021 and 2022) is the best I can do.. and it's sort of weak. To bad Kahn isn't in Minny anymore.
                                Best I've done is a package around Serge, Delon and a lotto-protected 2021 1st. Then you include Danny Green and take back Gorgui Dieng's big contract. Helps Minny duck the tax this year, sheds them long term money (even taking on Ibaka), and gives them a 1st rounder (while protecting us in the case of a rebuild).

Don't know if that's the best offer they get, but considering how cold the markets have been for expiring stars lately (such as Paul George, DeMarcus Cousins, and especially Kawhi), that might be the best they get, and if they are approaching the deadline and are struggling and Butler is looking likely to bolt...
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X