No announcement yet.

Everything Serge Ibaka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, what does this mean for JV? Is he more expendable now? Key part of a second trade to finalize our roster? A couple of the key things the teams wants out of JV has just been duplicated. Too early to talk about this? I'm like a kid on sugar right now.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
      Guys, what does this mean for JV? Is he more expendable now? Key part of a second trade to finalize our roster? A couple of the key things the teams wants out of JV has just been duplicated. Too early to talk about this? I'm like a kid on sugar right now.
      JV and Ibaka is great pairing. Why would they trade JV? Ibaka isn't a full time C

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Awesome cleared cap space for Ibaka for next year. Powell pretty much does what ross does so this was a perfect trade.

Comment

Guys, what does this mean for JV? Is he more expendable now? Key part of a second trade to finalize our roster? A couple of the key things the teams wants out of JV has just been duplicated. Too early to talk about this? I'm like a kid on sugar right now.
          Ibaka is effectively replacing siakam/sully/poeltl/bebe shit mix at the 4. I'm sure it means the end for jv closing games except against like drummond. But he wasn't closing much anyways. I'm assuming he'll still get his 26 min or so, pat comes off the bench with a few less minutes. Still need jv rebounding and scoring when he's in.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

No need to trade JV as Ibaka is your rim protector.

Im not sure what the Raps need now to trade JV

Kyle/Cujo
            Demar/Carroll/Powell
            Ibaka/P Pat
            JV/Bebe

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              I'm sure it means the end for jv closing games except against like drummond. But he wasn't closing much anyways.
              I'm not sure about that. With a superior help defender to put along side him, I think it actually makes it easier for the team to roll with JV/Ibaka down the stretch of games. I think we'll also see some Ibaka+Patterson closing units, and some Ibaka+Carroll+DeRozan+Powell/Joseph+Lowry closing units too, but both of those give up some rebounding.

Comment

So we give up the other 1st for a Zeller/plumlee? Jk but what's the market?

I think jv would kill it on O and rebs in 2nd unit. Norm actually passes him the ball.

Comment

• Huh? why are we talkin about trading JV? the next guy that should go is Joseph. Move him for some shooting.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Excellent trade! So excited to see what Serge can do.

Also effectively cancels my criticism of us not using our assets, so I will congratulate Masai, say I was wrong, and shut up now.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Huh? why are we talkin about trading JV? the next guy that should go is Joseph. Move him for some shooting.
                      Yeah that should be the next move. Give Delon/Fred the backup PG duties.

Comment

• He doesn't choke in playoffs as well
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I guess Ibaka is probably gonna go back to his old #9 since Lowry owns the #7

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            Yeah that should be the next move. Give Delon/Fred the backup PG duties.

I don't like how CoJo's been playing either, but Delon/Fred in the playoffs is a bad idea.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Yeah.. we need to find a way to ship out CoJo.. he's been our kryptonite. Ibaka can't save his ineptitude. Wish he was going to Orlando too. I'd be thinking of moving CoJo before Sully even if Sully can't find any spare minutes.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                                I don't like how CoJo's been playing either, but Delon/Fred in the playoffs is a bad idea.
                                Lowry will be playing 45 minutes in the playoffs. You don't need them to play a lot of minutes

Comment

Working...
                                X