• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ross will be tmac 2.0 and torch us every time we play them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
      I'm sad at Ross being gone but I can't be mad at this trade. Even moreso given what the Magic gave up for him. Best of luck to Ross with Orlando. Welcome to Toronto, Serge.
      This was the cheapest possible price for a PF with a legit chance to impact the team (a clear upgrade from the guys already on the roster). Hopefully they re-sign him.

Is it possible to re-sign all impending FA's this summer if the team is willing to go into the tax? Why does everyone assume PP is good as gone, that just depends on wanting to avoid luxury tax?
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

At least Ibaka's got experience playing with 2 ball dominant players. I just hope he doesn't expect our guys to be as good as KD and Westbrook.

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
          Oh shit, initial reaction is I don't like this trade. Are we going to be the worst 3 pt shooting team now?
          Ibaka can hit the 3

Comment

Oh shit, initial reaction is I don't like this trade. Are we going to be the worst 3 pt shooting team now?
            Serge is a 39% 3 point shooter on almost 4 attempts per game.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

welcome Serge!! And thank you Masai!

Comment

Finally got a legit PF.. woohoo! The tax bill is going to be might big. Need to get out of Carroll's contract now.

Comment

Honestly, I'm going to miss Ross a lot...

But this is a pretty good trade for us

Powell time to step up
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                    This was the cheapest possible price for a PF with a legit chance to impact the team (a clear upgrade from the guys already on the roster). Hopefully they re-sign him.

Is it possible to re-sign all impending FA's this summer if the team is willing to go into the tax? Why does everyone assume PP is good as gone, that just depends on wanting to avoid luxury tax?
                    Just signing one of Lowry, Ibaka or Patterson likely brings us into the tax. Might as well just sign them all and, worst case, trade later.
                    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Ross was our best 3 point shooter. He was able to hit some tough 3s. I think our 3 point shooting suffers with this trade but maybe not as much as Im thinking.

Comment

what is orlando doing? They just became the Knicks lol
                        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                        Because its 2015

Comment

Love is out 6 weeks.. can we catch up?

Comment

I'm wondering though, is MLSE going to pay luxury tax for this team? Maybe Masai is getting ready to clear another contract.

Comment

Ross was our best 3 point shooter. He was able to hit some tough 3s. I think our 3 point shooting suffers with this trade but maybe not as much as Im thinking.
                              You add a PF that shoots (someone will correct me) 36%ish and open up time for Powell who has shown he can shoot 3s and is a more consistent defender.
                              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                              Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                                what is orlando doing? They just became the Knicks lol
                                Still better than nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X