Everything Serge Ibaka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I didn't quite realize that Ibaka has a respectable low post, back-to-the-basket game. That's a big element to our, at times, predictable half court game.
    He has a respectable low-post game? I guess I missed watching all those OKC/Magic games.

Comment

• Rand wrote: View Post
      He has a respectable low-post game? I guess I missed watching all those OKC/Magic games.
      Well you didn't see his first 5 or 6 years in the league, he cut his teeth and became a hot commodity because of his low post offense and low post defense. Itwas only a few years ago he became lethal at mid range, then 3 pt range soon after.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I think serge has been as good as any of us could have imagined. He's assertive, clutch, and he brings major energy. Without him we might be 7th or 8th seed right now. Really good trade by Masai.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
          I think serge has been as good as any of us could have imagined. He's assertive, clutch, and he brings major energy. Without him we might be 7th or 8th seed right now. Really good trade by Masai.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          And he with practically zero adjustment time needed. Came in first day and has been doing his thing

Comment

• Ibaka is gonna be worth around $22-25 mil which is how crazy NBA salaries are today...

Comment

• If we somehow don't make it out of the first round, would Serge even want to resign with us?

Comment

• We don't use Serge enough offensively.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                  We don't use Serge enough offensively.
                  He has a 22% usage rate with the Raps. Prior to this season, he never broke 20.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      He has a 22% usage rate with the Raps. Prior to this season, he never broke 20.
                      It's a unique situation for him. If the players passed to him all the times he gets open, his usage would be even higher.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        It's a unique situation for him. If the players passed to him all the times he gets open, his usage would be even higher.
                        I think that's true for literally all players.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          I think that's true for literally all players.
                          Not really. Ibaka makes himself available off the ball much more than anyone other active player right now

Comment

• Serge suffers a bit from stonehandsitis but the defense is most always impressive.

Comment

• Serge vid. ....Where he came from

Don't know if posted before but worth the watch...when u have the time...

Comment

• Thx. I wanted to see this.

Comment

Working...
                                X