No announcement yet.

Everything Serge Ibaka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, I don't trust MLSE. I doubt they'll pay. We'll see, I guess.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Which part of it isnt true? The difference in Ross spacing vs Powell spacing <<<<< having Ibaka?
      Mainly the ghost part.
      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Yep, Masai haters, there is a pineapple and crow pizza with your name on it. Starting chewing! 😋

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

i guess worst case scenario is moving a future pick to dump carroll and/or not resigning patterson.

Comment

Scraptor, my man. What say you now?

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
              i guess worst case scenario is moving a future pick to dump carroll and/or not resigning patterson.
              I don't think we resign Pat TBH.

Comment

That's totally unfounded. Hasn't MLSE proven they're willing to spend? Look at what they've spent already on Raptors, Leafs and TFC.
                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                Because its 2015

Comment

Holy shit, I'm pumped right now. Fuck work, I'm taking the afternoon off.

Comment

Great trade!

Ibaka is a perfect PF for the Raptors and Powell will finally get consistent minutes.

I honestly don't know what the hell the Magic are doing, traded Oladipo, Ilyasova and Sabonis for Ibaka and now traded him away for Ross.

This season just became exciting again, hopefully Ibaka and Patterson at PF can improve this defense.

Comment

Happy with this trade. Might even be good for Ross' career.

But on losing Ross, I'd love it if we can somehow get an extra shooter on the wing with him gone. We're a bit thin there now, and definitely could use the extra shooting/injury insurance.

Sullinger likely just lost any playing time....any shooters on a bad team with an extra contract year that a team might want to flip for Sully's expiring?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                        That's totally unfounded. Hasn't MLSE proven they're willing to spend? Look at what they've spent already on Raptors, Leafs and TFC.
                        Yeah, it isn't the pension fund MLSE anymore.

The rationale to letting Pat walk this summer will be looking at Bebe/Poeltl/Siakam to step up, but I hope they don't. Go all in on othe next 2-3 seasons, especially if Ibaka re-signs.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

A lot of that I'm sure depends on how this new team looks. If we continue to underachieve and flounder in the playoffs yeah probably won't spend. If we push cleveland hard and get back our 2nd best team crown, I'm sure they'll be more keen to flying into the tax.

Either way, I'm gonna live in the now! 2017 playoff push baby!
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Yo norman powell must be grinning ear to ear, in a way it's like HE got traded, except he doesn't have to move or met new teammates
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

"Toronto is confident it can re-sign Ibaka this summer, per the source."

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...1st-round-pick

Ujiri has a good connection with Ibaka already, + Ibaka and Lowry have the same agent. Looks good...
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

This is so awesome ... Love it when you want a specific guy, and then we end up getting him.
                                I knew I didn't change my Avatar for a reason. Masai is the Man.

Ibaka is also possibly the best defender we've ever had ... 2-time Blocks Leader, and 3-time All-Defensive 1st Team.

Last 25-30 games + playoffs will very interesting.
                                Last edited by Joey; Tue Feb 14, 2017, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X