Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
    What was it?
    Check the last Page... it's the last comment on 210.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Irving for Melo straight up.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Check the last Page... it's the last comment on 210.
        Adam Silver will veto any deal which sends Kyrie to the West

Comment

• Sid speculating that Kyrie's demand is not really about being the focal point of the offense, it's more about knowing LeBron is leaving after this season and Kyrie not wanting to be stuck in Cleveland with Dan Gilbert.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
            Sid speculating that Kyrie's demand is not really about being the focal point of the offense, it's more about knowing LeBron is leaving after this season and Kyrie not wanting to be stuck in Cleveland with Dan Gilbert.
            This makes way more sense than him wanting to be the MAN. LeBron is declining and/or leaving, he's going to get that role if that's what he wants. I think Kyrie is realizing he's on a sinking ship and wants to get out before he's stuck there carrying a trash team with a moronic owner like he was prior to LeBron joining.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
              Are people really going to ignore my trade? I honestly thought it was a smart deal.
              I think it's a plausible deal, however the Cavs still don't have a full-time GM, so it's hard to gauge what the approach of their management will be to this situation - will they deal him just to avoid the locker room and chemistry issues during the season, potentially getting pennies on the dollar, or will they just tell him to suck it up and ignore the request?

Kyrie to the Nets would be fun just because they'd likely win more games and increase the chances of screwing Boston out of a top pick next draft.

Comment

• Wow this Irving thing came out of nowhere. Makes sense that they were going after Rose now. Could see a Melo/Ross for Irving/Shump type of deal (with Rose coming in on a 1 year short term deal).. although maybe Love becomes the odd guy out (unless he becomes their center)?

Doesn't really help Toronto much this year even if Kyrie is traded.. Cavs will still have LBJ and he alone is enough to make them the best team in the East. But still, pretty shocking news today.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                  And honestly, he was putting up numbers on a trash team before Lebron, curious to see if anything really has changed.
                  Cavs +/- with Irving on the floor and Lebron off was absolutely terrible. As in really bad. Irving and Love are both stat stuffers, super talented in certain ways but the holes in their games are just too much. Making either guy your 1A is a bad idea.

Irving to the Knicks makes too much karmic sense. He'll go there, be the man, and it will be a disaster for both sides.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                    Sid speculating that Kyrie's demand is not really about being the focal point of the offense, it's more about knowing LeBron is leaving after this season and Kyrie not wanting to be stuck in Cleveland with Dan Gilbert.
                    Who's Sid?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Wow this Irving thing came out of nowhere. Makes sense that they were going after Rose now. Could see a Melo/Ross for Irving/Shump type of deal (with Rose coming in on a 1 year short term deal).. although maybe Love becomes the odd guy out (unless he becomes their center)?

Doesn't really help Toronto much this year even if Kyrie is traded.. Cavs will still have LBJ and he alone is enough to make them the best team in the East. But still, pretty shocking news today.
                      If Irving bails and the Cavs either get a poor return or get youth/picks in return, what are the odds of a Lebron trade? Everyone thinks he's gone next summer anyway, and if the team is falling apart does he even want to play the year out in Cleveland?

Dan Gilbert exposed himself again by canning Griffin, who had good rapport with the roster, at such a terrible time. A word of warning for some Raps fans pining for an individual billionaire owner - several of them are really bad at this and their teams suffer as a direct result.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• NBA and Twitter. Match made in Heaven.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          Irving for Melo straight up.
                          That's a bad deal for the Cavs imo

Comment

• This is a good deal for everyone:

"Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Irving for Melo straight up.
                              That's an absolute fleecing by new York. Melo has no trade value but Irving can get a huge return
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Kyrie went to Duke. He can see 5 steps ahead. Cavs are back to lottery next off season and he knows that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X