No announcement yet.

Kawhi Leonard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I expect him to win MVP, DPOY, Most Improved and let's throw in ROY.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
      LOL I love how people uses the "Harden's team has a better record than Westbrook, that's why he's the MVP"

Well, Kawhi's team has a better record than Harden's team. He's averaging 26ppg. And unlike Harden and Westbrook, Kawhi guards the opposing team's best perimeter player night in night out and usually shuts them down.

My opinion has not changed - Kawhi is the MVP.

Kawhi
      Westbrook
      Harden
      With Westbrook averaging a triple double on a playoff team, he has to be a shoo-in. But I'm with you, if I could have either guy on my team this year, I would take Kawhi.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
        LOL I love how people uses the "Harden's team has a better record than Westbrook, that's why he's the MVP"

Well, Kawhi's team has a better record than Harden's team. He's averaging 26ppg. And unlike Harden and Westbrook, Kawhi guards the opposing team's best perimeter player night in night out and usually shuts them down.

My opinion has not changed - Kawhi is the MVP.

Kawhi
        Westbrook
        Harden
        Your opinion has actually changed multiple times lol
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Deems wrote: View Post
          I expect him to win MVP, DPOY, Most Improved and let's throw in ROY.
          What's funny is he has a legit case at mvp dpoy and MIP. That would be some kind of triple crown. But Russ will get MVP
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Have to keep reminding myself...the MVP award is the unique value/s the contender brings to his team and as an individual talent....and only for the current season.

I would further add....how would each of the contenders' teams perform without that player (incl. making the playoffs). If I were to pick one to start a team...Kawhi....for many reasons...but I believe the Spurs would probably make the playoffs without him.

Westbrook has one incredible and very special and historical stat this season....the triple double. And for myself... that he averages more than 10 assists a game means by default he makes others on his team better as well.

RW should be MVP. The man plays like a demon every game.

Comment

After what Westbrook did today, its tough not to give him the MVP.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
              X