• Show
Clear All

• Fucking Packer..Raptors.

Comment

• No D

And hopefully it doesn't turn to no DD
      OG is our king

Comment

• Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Comment

• like, what the fuck is that offensive set?

Comment

• I know it's an accident to the ankl;e, but can we elbow that asshole in the head in retaliation

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
              I know it's an accident to the ankl;e, but can we elbow that asshole in the head in retaliation
              you want to elbow JV?

Comment

• Those minor ankle injuries suck. Seems like nothing, nothing. Few hours later, your leg is stiff and swollen.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  you want to elbow JV?
                  oh didn't know it was JV's foot...i'm just pissed and our team is garbage right now...BLOW IT UP!

Comment

• Lmao we might actually lose tonight again. Wow. This team is slumping BAD.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                      oh didn't know it was JV's foot...i'm just pissed and our team is garbage right now...BLOW IT UP!

Comment

• Maybe Phoenix is not total shit. With Chandler, they have to play hard on defense

Comment

• This team is pathetic...PHX is a cellar dwellar and barely win games and yet we're losing.

Comment

• Yeah Lowry great time to pick up a tech

Comment

• second dumbfuck, selfish tech this week from lowry

Comment

• that was a selfish no brain move by lowry... very very selfish...
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X