The Celtics are so so so Terrible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Celtics are so so so Terrible

Okay. So I wanted some thoughts on this. How funny is it to see the Celtics getting beat down far worse than our Raptors in the previous round, despite their "number one seeding" or whatever?? I think the Celtics shouldn't have even advanced out of the first round (why can't you stay healthy Rajon?!) and barely escaped the more talented Wizards, but now, look at this mess.

This is giving me more confidence that the Raptors may still be the #2 team in the east - the only team that really challenges us is the Wizards, I think. Anyhow - what do you all think of this Cavs/Celtics matchup, and, why are the Celtics supposed to be so good? (when they are in reality quite poor) I've also thought they were super overrated, and this series is seemingly providing validation for this view. 72-31 Cavs at the half.

Ya, we're the second best team in the East, no doubt. Let this team gel in training camp and have a healthy Lowry we win a game or two against Cleveland. Which isn't saying much but look how stacked the Cavs are. Having a big three and the having players like Thompson, Korver and Frye is ridiculous. Not mention JR Smith, Jefferson, and Deron Williams.

Building a culture of winning will draw FA's and waiver claims to our team. You see it every year where players take pay cuts just to be on a contender. I think that's the status we need to build on. We are going to be capped out after this year and we need to draft well, and have some luck in free agency and with trades.

Comment

Working...
    X